Back to entries
20th Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 05-02-02 - 11:15 AM
A few things according to MYRA her message:

1) About the radio stations:
I said that the Netherlands are stupid ... a song cannot be a hit when it is not played on RADIO 538 ... and we all know what happened with ES IST NIE VORBEI ... -->
Radio 538 and TMF didn;t want to play it (radio + TV) ... so the record company didn;t want to release it!

2) About SR
SR is not the one who is releasing the songs here!
So don't think we need to hope at SR !!!
I know SR is a great record company ... but they need to release songs with help from other companies ... mostly UNIVERSAL (for LAST MAN STANDING it was JIVE/ZOMBA!)
So ... it's up to UNIVERSAL ... and UNIVERSAL NETHERLANDS is also not one of my favo rec. comp.
so ...

But one thing you sayd Myra ...:
THE SINGLE(S) ARE NOT RELEASED YET ...
you are right in that!

To come back at a message from NETROAM:
There is nothing wrong with the END of When I Close My Eyes! It is a normal end! Nothing strange!!!
So tell me what is so strange in your eyes with that end!!!

And everyone I'll keep on saying it ...
KEEP ON SMILING! :D
Arjen!

ps:
Myra:
Keep on smiling is also not something from me ...
I've got it from JUNO!
21st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 05-02-02 - 12:31 AM // Updated 05-02-02 - 09:48 PM
Yes, we do know about Es Ist Nie Vorbei, since at that time there would be 2 consecutive Blümchen releases out at the same time which would be completely stupid ... Es Ist Nie Vorbei was MEANT to be a Scandinavian release, and it was only released there - end of story!

To come back to your criticism of my view of the end of "When I Close My Eyes" ... it's a pretty logical explanation to that ... I simply think that the chorus which Na Na sings at the very end of the song doesn't match that well with the way the song ends! The ending has a deeper voice than we're used to hear from Na Na, and that's what bothers me! The ending of the chorus just doesn't fit right to the way, the song ends - it feels like it ends in the middle ... it's hard to explain! Try comparing "When I Close My Eyes" with "I'm Flying" ... 2 songs that - in my opinion - sound a bit alike - almost same length and same tracknumber (6) on seperate albums. See any resemblance? Why does the ending of "I'm Flying" sound SO much better than the one in "When I Close My Eyes"???

There ... now it's open for discussion!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page