» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  New single
Aggie21
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 14-02-02 - 09:51 PM
Why he doesn't release the same version of Africa that is in the album. If he really thinks that Africa is not good enough then why he say it now when the album already done.
Then I MUST "steal" the real version of Africa because of beeing unable to buy it.

1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 14-02-02 - 10:19 PM
Hi Aggie

My guess is that both the Album version and the Single version will be included on the single ... it's usually like that!

Personally I think it's great to get to hear another version than the one we already know from "Euro IV Ever" but of course that's my own opinion :)

/// NetRoam
webmaster
2nd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 15-02-02 - 02:58 PM
well, also Bon Jovi changed the version of "one wild night"... the single is not the same as the album version.

anyway, I have to tell you, that the new version of "africa" is totally awesome. I don't know if it would still have been better "hit" as it is on the album, but as you can imagine from the fact that Max Martin has his fingerprints on the new version... I'm sure it will be a big one. Although they have changed a few melodical things and the structure of the song... and the sound. it's not so clearly a dance track anymore, it's harder. Getting closer to "back in the loop"-style.

anyway, it will take some time to get used to the new sound, since we've been listening to the album version for quite some time now.

But both Martin and Johan seemed to be VERY happy with the new version, so I'm sure the fans will like it too. :) I did :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page