Author Subject:  bragging?
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 16-02-02 - 09:01 PM
I'm tired of this.

very tired.

If there still is someone out there that doesn't know, I work as a reporter and assistant to this very site.

bragging? no.

As you also probably know, this site works in collaboration with Stockholm Records, for example. They know us, we know them.

Bragging? hardly not.

You might also guess that we have contact to E-type and some of his close gang-members. Something that follows being an official site, and shows that E-type cares for the site.

Bragging? I'd see it as a pure fact, nothing to brag about.

again, I say I'm a reporter on the site. Reporter on an official E-type site. If I report news to the site or if I will tell you I will do an interview with E-type and ask for your help with making up guestions...

is that bragging to you???? certainly isn't for me.

If you feel so terribly bad about knowing a reporter gets an interview.. then how can you EVER read any articles or interviews with E-type? There's always a reporter to do them... or is it just something about me you don't like? How is it different with me? If I was a reporter to a TV-channel, would you find it less bragging?

Someone tell me the difference! If you really think doing stuff for this site is always joy to me, you're so wrong.

besides, if I'd want to BRAG... I wouldn't ask for others to send me guestions, nor would I give all my information to the site. understood?

I work here. I'm proud of it, but there's nothing to brag about it.

///Myra
REPORTER & ASSISTANT
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 17-02-02 - 11:40 AM
Hello MYRA ...

I don't wanna say something stupid ...
but I just need to say that you are reacting quite a bit hard ... please stay calm ... and think about your blood-preasure ...

I am happy for you that you are a reporter on this site ... but don't make such a "rumour" like this!
(you're going to look like me ... hehehehe)

talk to you later!
ARJEN!
2nd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 17-02-02 - 12:27 AM
well..

Thanx, ATL, it's good to know SOMEONE cares about my bloodpressure and such ;)

there was just something I was said that pissed me off. I'm sorry, most of you people are really wonderful and wouldn't go on with such accustions for what I said. The main reason I have stuck to the site is the wonderful people that I've got to know through this.

But what do you mean by rumour? If you mean the news about the single, I got the information straight from Johan Dereborn (the basist of E-type's band) and E-type himself, so I wouldn't count it as a "rumour" in words real meaning. Also the recordcompany person verified the information.

So the things written about "Africa" are not some rumours, they are first hand information that they wanted etype.dk to know.

and just in case someone would think so... telling that it's first hand information is not bragging.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
3rd Reply
Rainbow
Assistant

Posted 17-02-02 - 01:29 PM
Oh, Myra, come on (refers to the first message here)! Take it easier! :)

I guess Franz didn’t mean to say anything about your being a reporter, at least this is how I see it. What if he hadn’t read it at all? Perhaps, he just spotted a couple of messages and wrote a reply without knowing what’s going on. However, we won’t learn what did he mean unless Franz explains everything himself…

And of course, you’re absolutely right about TV-channel reporters and such! :) It’s so funny to imagine an E-fan who’s shaking with envy every time when he/she reads an article about E-type in a newspaper! Ha-ha-ha! :P

Hugs
from Maria.
4th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 17-02-02 - 02:06 PM
Hi!
Next reporter up to talk...
As someone knows I'm a reporter/assistant here on Etype.dk...

We were asked by the crew here on etype.dk to join this site and make our own part of the site in our language. Also in this "job" we are trying to get news and everything that could be something to show here on etype.dk

I don't know who told Myra that she's bragging but I can tell you that if Myra and I wasn't here... maybe etype.dk didn't have that much great news that fast we have them?? We couldn't either get, like now, talkings with E-type himself.

So if someone is gonna say that we are bragging - please think once before you say it, cause without our "bragging" this site wouldn't have that much news, pictures, information and so on, as it has now.

(I'm not saying that it's only me and Myra who gets the news, NetRoam(Morten) and Nikolaj(Stingbat) are doing a great job too)

Please - think!

/// Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
(With rights to get news to this site)
5th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 17-02-02 - 07:55 PM
hmmm...

Sorry if I "overreacted" but it just came to a wrong spot.

I've been working my ass of to get that interview, it certainly wasn't easy. Then as I tell about it and ask for you, other fans, to send me questions.. I'm accused a braggar. That kinda hurts, you know.

And the most interesting part is.. that I didn't even enjoy the situation of the interview. That is most probably the worst E-type experience I've ever had. By which I don't mean that E-type, Dee or Johan would have been rude or anything, they were really nice to me. I just wasn't confortable there (that might be because of the Universal Finland representative, who was there all the time.. she had told me earlier that day that she couldn't care less for some Danish website, and that I shouldn't bother her with my issues, she doesn't want to hear from me anymore. so her presence was VERY unpleasant for me)

anyway, I hope this case is closed now.

I'm sorry if I've said something to hurt someone, or if I've said something that has made someone envy me. That has never been a meaning.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page