Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 19-02-02 - 12:16 AM
I have nothing against reading stories about peoples
meetings with E-type.
What it's all about is that NetRoam and Myra seems
to have the messageboard as a chatroom with theirs
"What E-type wrote on your Life single Morten,
he said to me when I met him" and stuff like that
and teasing A.T.L for not being at the releaseparty.
So childish
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 19-02-02 - 12:27 AM
If you happen to have read the entire board, you would have a better understanding of it all!

And if you happen to have read my very first reply carefully through about the "what E-type wrote on my Life-single" you would also see that I couldn't help myself but write what I did ... it wasn't meant to be anything really important, but obviously some people take it way too seriously and I'm very sad to see that!

Call me childish all you want, but I think it's childish of you to keep stepping into this matter when it has already been discussed a lot and the fact that the discussion was over with (or so I thought) until you decided to join in.

If you had read the entire thread thoroughly through, you would also have found out that it was stupid to start a thread like that - Obviously you didn't care to read that long!

Please drop the matter because otherwise we're just getting nowhere!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
2nd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 19-02-02 - 08:20 PM // Updated 19-02-02 - 08:25 PM
Franz...

If you think our behaviour has been childish... then how would you define your own acts? I've apologised for my words that someone undersoot as bragging, and everyone's friends again. Are you able to do that?

If you don't like the fact that people CHAT via this message board... that's totally your problem. What do you think this board is for?

You don't HAVE to read it, if you don't like it. So simple.

It's always nice to have new members here, but I don't know if the first impression of you will help you to integrate in the society too well.

I'm sure you have guessed by now, that most of the people who write messages here have known eachother for a long time, either in real life or via this board. At least as I come and write here, I don't think I'm writing to some strangers, I think I write something to my friends. friends that have been connected by the site. Maybe someday you will be one of them?

I hope that as you, and everyone else, will read all the messages carefully before starting to comment on them. you know, with thought.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page