Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  NAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 21-02-02 - 09:57 AM
And whats that!?
You've created 3 special places for DANISH/SWEDISH and RUSIAN speaking people!!!!!!
And DUTCH MAYBE?!

By the way ... I think it is strange idea to have those 3 difference languages boards ...

see ya!
Arjen
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 21-02-02 - 12:18 AM
And how about writing in the correct forum, A.T.L.???

If you haven't noticed ... there are a lot of Russians who have written in the guestbook ... something we aren't that fond of, which is why we created a Russian part of the forum for them!

The reason why we have also made a Danish and Swedish part is because we have a lot of Danish and Swedish members of the community. As far as I can see ... YOU are the only active Dutch-man on the board ... do you really want to be able to speak to yourself?

You might think it's a strange idea with 3 different language boards, but we think it's a great idea and the Russians seem to think it's a marvelous idea as well!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
2nd Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 21-02-02 - 06:13 PM
Ofcourse I can write to myself!
But I guess it is very weird to do it at this way!
However can we read what the RUSSIAN people are saying?! Guess you also need to think about that!
I don't like this that much ...
can you read Russian?! I guess you don't ...
(but Myra can ... I guess)
nah jah ...

Ik kin ek fansels yn 't Frysk gean preaten! Dan ferstiit gjinien 't hjir! Want hjir binne hielendal gjin Friesen ... do kist 't krije sa asto it wolst jonkje!!!

Groetnis út 'e Lemmer!
3rd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 21-02-02 - 06:23 PM
First of all ... quit the Dutch or face the consequences for breaking the rules!

Secondly ... I honestly don't care one bit if I can read Russian or not as long as we keep the fans and ourselves happy. We weren't happy with the fact that Russians kept writing Russian in the guestbook - they know have their own board to do so which makes the crew happy, but it also makes the Russians happy!

Besides ... I don't care if you don't like this ... you don't have ANY say at this at all ... it's our decision ... it's our choice ... and you can just mind your own business instead of complaining - because frankly ... I'm getting sick of it!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
4th Reply
Forestgod
Posted 21-02-02 - 07:43 PM
wahey. the dutch freak has struck. if you ever need to get rid of him, send him to my forest. he'll get the finest most underground cabin deep within the darkest part.
5th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 22-02-02 - 05:26 PM
I was not talking DUTCH at the end of my message ...

Ow yeah ...
why not make an AMERICAN part ...
a GERMAN ... a UKRANIAN a IRISH part on the site?!
or more?! there are sooooooo many countries/languages

6th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 22-02-02 - 07:16 PM
You're being a real pain, you know that?

First of all ... Dutch / Frisian ... I don't care what it is! It's not English which means you broke the rules!

Secondly ... I think you wrote without thinking as to the different language parts of the site. Here's why:

- American part? Isn't that equal to an English version which we already had?

- German? Not many Germans on this board and not much activity from these either - which means that there's no need for it!

- Ukrainian? Ukrainians do know how to speak Russian but I guess you didn't know that, huh? By having a Russian board, we satisfy the needs from Russians, Ukrainians, people from Belarus, Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians to mention some!

- Irish? What are you talking about? First of all ... how many Irish people are members of the community? And do you see any activity from them? I don't think so! Besides Irish people speak English, so you're way off!

Just give it a freakin' rest ... we made the 3 languages we did, and that's IT! NO more argueing!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
7th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 22-02-02 - 07:36 PM
Hi boys.

ATL. To make this site in one different languge takes a lot of time, belive me, I've done it. It's not just work for me, it's a hell of a job for Stingbat to code the site for a new language. So I don't know if there is someone who would like to spend several hours to translate to Dutch/Frisan-whatever just becouse this site have 1 user with that language.
Since (as NetRoam is saying) we have a lot from Russia now, maybe we could do a nice thing and try to get them off our guestbook with there Russian (the guestbook is suposed to be read by everyone) and get a own place to talk in. Therefor they have a own message board.
I think you know why there is Danish and Swedish boards too? (The site is written in thoose languages too)

I'm sure if just could get more Irish/Dutch/Frisian/Ukrain, or whatever, talking ppl, maybe we can do a nice little place for them to talk in, now everyone is free to talk here in this English board.........

ATL, please think before writing anymore now....!?

Regards,

/// Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
8th Reply
Forestgod
Posted 22-02-02 - 07:54 PM
i think we should let the little forest elf do all the dutch translation of every single page here and then have the creature submit it to you.

whether its gonna be used or not...heheh....;)
9th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 22-02-02 - 08:28 PM
I don't wanna see DUTCH translation!
I was talking about the fact that they made RUSSIAN/DANISH/SWEDISH message board!
It is not right to do such a thing!
Then you need to make it for every language!!!
And this is not a site to talk about all and nothing ...
this is a site to talk about E-TYPE ... and if someone who is from RUSSIA ... he/she just needs to talk ENGLISH ... and so do I ...
I am a FRISIAN ... and I do write ENGLISH ... so every one can just simply try to write ENGLISH ... and if we wouldn't understand it ... then he/she can explain things in her/his own language!
But to do this ... guess it is just stupid!

I wasn;'t talking about the LANGUAGES Swedish and Danish where the site is also in ... I guess that is very great!!!
And I know that translating things is taking damned much time! (have been translating DEE SITE from Swedish to English ... remember???)
So ... I was not talking about the 3 languaged site ...
but about the several languaged MESSAGE BOARD!

See ya
Arjen
10th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 22-02-02 - 10:37 PM
You lost one point. Remember that you surely is the only one who speak Dutch among our visitors, why should we make you a own message board? You're talking damn good for yourself and a lot on this board, isn't that enought!?

Please!

///Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
11th Reply
mondano
Posted 23-02-02 - 09:47 PM
God this is soooo stupid, all this argueing.

It's good to see all the languge boards but at the same time there not necessary. (Not saying its bad though, i like them)

Here's my point:

E-type sings in Engalish so therefore anyone who likes his music can speak engalish. (for the most part. I like Blumchen but I can't speak German). So really all you need is a engalish boared which you have.
12th Reply
mondano
Posted 23-02-02 - 09:51 PM
Oh and one more thing ATL. As much as I hate it, E-Type is only populare in countires with those languages. That's like makeing an Italian borad and no one in Italy knows of him because Stockholm records won't go worlwide with his releases.
Back to entries

Go to top of page