Back to entries
Author Subject:  please
Danny
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 26-02-02 - 08:43 AM
hello all,

please let's all be greatfull to each other, this is a messageboard
to celebrate all the great music from E-type. it is a danish site
greatly host by Netroam & Stingbat, and assisted by Myra & Chrissan.
the mainly talked language is English, so please let's stick to that,
if the webmasters make additions to site, that is their choice,
As for me (webmaster of the official dutch website), i also don't want to make a dutch version of www.etype.nl, because the mainly visitors are well known with the english langauge, maybe on some future point there will be a dutch release of the website, but with all this negative light from ATL (sorry Arjen), the Netherlands get a bad name, and also Florian & me (webmasters etype.nl) and i don't want that about the official dutch website, and the makers of that site, we are here to enjoy E-type's music, and to talk about it, and when there is news, the webmasters will add the news when they find it is the time for that. so please. let the webmasters do their jobs, like the way they (and offcourse we, of etype.nl) do. it is the only way to have a enjoyable messageboard and not with anger in a lot of messages.

keep it all up, and let's make europe, euroIVever.

greetings Danny van der Ploeg
webmaster official etype website - the netherlands
www.etype.nl
1st Reply
Tye Gosse
Posted 26-02-02 - 02:39 PM
To everyone

I've only said bad things about the Dutch music industry ... and thats just simply true!
THE RIDDLE from GIGI D'AGOSTINO is just now released here ... and release in other countries was 1999 or 2000 ... so we are 2 years behind with that
The same for E-TYPE ... last single was CAMPIONE 2000 ... and now it is allready 2002 ...

Owkej ... I am completely not a Netherlands lover ...
but I haven't said bad things of the Netherlands except the MUSIC INDUSTRY ... so ...

I was just giving my oppinion about the messages boards ... and I am living in a country (just like you Danny) where we are free to say what we want!
So I can give my oppinion about the forum parts ...
and if someone doesn't agree ... then that it is her/his problem ... but I will not change my oppinion about something because someone wants it ...

specially to Netroam + EDK crew:
I don't see a reason to ban me ... if it would be because of those things.
I haven't said bad words to someone ...

anyway ...
see ya later and keep on smiling!
Tye Gosse
(aka Arjen)
2nd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 26-02-02 - 06:56 PM
It is normal for civilized countries to have freedom of speech. And That is a good thing.

but the Dutch laws don't apply to edk. is it so hard to understand, that the site can have it's own limitations? Like for this board the limitations are that only E-type and edk-related messages are allowed. not so hard to see that, right?

and... I know you haven't said anything bad about Dutch people in general, but as you behave like you do, and as you keep on "fighting" for the Netherlands... you create precautions to people towards Dutch people. Like you've done concerning Frisian people.

it's sad.

But luckily we have Danny to show something positive about Dutch people, too.

and I totally agree what he wrote. This site is governed by NetRoam (and maybe the rest of the crew too), and it's his decision what he wants to do and when. So for the last time, try to understand and to respect it! There are people working on the site. It doesn't come here all by it self.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page