» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Shakira Rulez!!
Djablo2001
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 20-04-02 - 00:24 AM

Shakira Rulez so "#%/&)&)&% MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is now taking over Europé!
wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Yhanncarlo - www.shakira4ever.cjb.net
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 20-04-02 - 05:14 PM
Haha ... sad for you ... but I am sure that she will not have more hits then WHENEVER WHEREVER ... here in the Netherlands the change will be very little that she will hit the number 1 position again ... After 10 weeks at number 1 ... she's now gone from the trown ... MAD'HOUSE (yeah ... this group is also for a part from the Netherlands!!!!!!!) has taken over the pall position ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! More news ... eeuhm ... I want to say more ... but guess gonna have some problems then ... hehehehe ... so I wont! see ya! Arjen
2nd Reply
Djablo2001
Posted 21-04-02 - 00:07 AM
I actually dont care if she's not in the top in Netherlands, But she is...in Latinamerika! she have been my idol since she started to sing...so..i dont care..i'm just happy that she's back!!!!!! with her fantastic songs!!!!!(she writes her songs by her self!!) MVH//Yhann©a®lo
3rd Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 21-04-02 - 11:22 AM
Its nice that you're so happy about it! I am E-TYPE fan since end of 1994 ... (or a bit later or earlier ...) and I would be soooooo happy when E-TYPE would reach the top here once again ... has been 2 years ago now ... and that was also his FIRST song which was in the TOP 40 ... and was his FIRST song which was higher then position number 26 in the MEGA TOP 100 ... So ... I'm waiting for E-TYPE ... anduh ... its not that special that she writes her songs by herself ... E-TYPE is doing the same ... and I am also writing songs by myself (lyrics and music ...) there's nothing special about that! see ya! Arjen
4th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 24-04-02 - 12:57 AM
Yes, I think anyone can write songs themselves, the difference is whether or not the songs will be popular. What is extraordinary with Shakira writing her songs herself, is that it sure differentiates her from Britney Spears, for example. Anyway, Shakira seems to be very hot here in Turkey too. I can hear her music on the radio all the time and I can see her on TV very often. She has been here a lot lately, visiting talkshows, doing concerts... but... I'm sure E-type would do well here too, if he'd release something here. They play a lot of "his kind of music" around. luckily, cause otherwise the Turks seem to listen to traditional Turkish music only. It's really getting on my nerves... ///Myra Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page