» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-type Weekend 2002?
Flasher T
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 26-04-02 - 03:16 PM
Should it take place, and if so, where? (so as many people as possible had a chance to make it.)
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 26-04-02 - 09:41 PM
I guess it could be cool ... but then we need more people who are interested! Last year it was damned sad ... so ... see ya Arjen
2nd Reply
Phoenix
Posted 27-04-02 - 04:35 AM
Unfortunately, wherever you do it, I can't come. But I think you should do it in Estonia, so ppl from Finland and Scandinavia could come as well as Russians. It will be like a midpoint or something.
3rd Reply
Erika
Posted 27-04-02 - 09:50 AM
Very good idea but for me it's still so far away!!! :-(
4th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 27-04-02 - 10:06 AM
Estonia seems one of the options... but that can be discussed later, the main point is, how many people would be willing to participate?
5th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 28-04-02 - 11:54 AM
Guess ESTONIA would be too far away for me! From the NETHERLANDS to ESTONIA is too far! I would come when we would decide that we would go to STOCKHOLM to visit a E-TYPE concert! So ... lets make that as an option!!! See ya! Arjen
6th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 28-04-02 - 06:25 PM
Actually ATL Estonia isn't so far away... I think you can take a bus from Amsterdam to Riga where most of the international bus lines end, it's five hours from Riga to Tallinn including the border. As for the concert, I'd very much like to go, it'll take some careful planning though.
7th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 29-04-02 - 01:14 PM
5 hours with buss ??? Don't think so!!! From here to (100 km to the North from A"dam!) a place in Germany (Oberhausen) takes 3 hours ... so ... guess that 5 hours is a little bit to less ... see ya Arjen
8th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 29-04-02 - 04:42 PM
A.T.L: Did you happen to read that it was 5 hours from Riga in Latvia to Tallinn in Estonia and not from Holland to Estonia? You won't get far in 5 hours ... I got from Copenhagen to Stockholm in 5 hours by train, and I suppose it takes a lot longer by bus, so ... you do the math ;) /// NetRoam
9th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 30-04-02 - 05:34 PM
It takes two days for the bus to go from Kiel to Estonia... sorry... the only quick option is by plane, but that's a bit expensive.
10th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 30-04-02 - 09:36 PM
but a BUSS from Amsterdam to that place ... AAAAAAAARGH! I am not crazy!!! (eeuh ... maybe I am ...but that doesnt matters at this moment :P) anyway ... I did saw it ... see ya! Arjen
11th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 01-05-02 - 09:00 AM
Ok now... first of all I have to say that wehere ever the weekend would be held it would be a long way for some people. So I think we should find out how many people would be interested in an E-type weekend and then see how they are located on the map and decide more. but if you want it fair, you can take a map and the list of the community members and put them all to the map. I was just counting, that we have about 20 people from Russia, a bit over 20 from Denmark, about 10 from both Finland and Estonia, and about 40 from Sweden (also a lot of people from "the other side of Atlantic). Looking at those numbers, which country do you think would be the most logical place to meet so that as many as possible could attend?? I will not be attending the weekend anyway, so personally I don't care where it will be. (unless it would be in Finland between the 7th and 16th of June, cause I'll be there then.. and E-type in Finland on the 9th...) Just when you decide.. try to remember, that there are always people who come a long way. And if people are not willing to take long trips... then stay home and walk around the block. So simple. sunny, loving greetings from Turkey, ///Myra Reporter & Assistant
12th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 01-05-02 - 09:57 AM
Myra: I'm planning to go to the Ekenas gig too... maybe we'll meet there? :)
13th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 01-05-02 - 01:28 PM
Maybe we will ;) I have to deal with some issues about my visa and residence permit so that I don't loose them if I leave Turkey, but I'm sure I can get them arranged and will be able to be there. We'll talk about that as the time comes closer :) ///Myra Reporter & Assistant
14th Reply
Acertikva
Posted 29-05-02 - 07:37 PM
Why not just go to stockholm, visit liseberg go to some clubs there?
15th Reply
A.T.L.

Posted 30-05-02 - 05:26 PM
I guess that is a very good idea ...
but it will be expensive ...c ause we need to
find a place to stay the whooooooole night
(so I dont mean the AFTERPARTY :P )

So ...
Anyway ... I would try to do EVERYTHING to be there if tehre would be a E-TYPE WEEKEND this year!!!

see ya
ATL
16th Reply
Sammy
Posted 13-06-02 - 12:50 AM
Yeah Let's do that! I'ts a very good idea! But i guess there are some trouble WHERE the weekend will be..? I hope it will be in Holland ofcourse. greetzz Sammy.
17th Reply
mondano
Posted 14-06-02 - 09:44 AM
Any chance that you could have the weekend in Toronto, Canada. Oh and bring E-Type along so Canadians can see who the man behind Life is.

Guess not. Oh well best wishes for your weekend. I aslo think Stoilkholm would be the best place.
18th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 17-06-02 - 07:05 AM
Well, even though it's not possible to have the weekend in the US or Canada, I'd like it, you know. I'd do everithing and go to Canada just to see you guys.
19th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 17-06-02 - 04:30 PM
How many North Americans do we have here? I guess you guys could set up a meeting of your own if there are enough.
Back to entries

Go to top of page