» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Hi
dj4lyfe420
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 05-05-02 - 09:58 PM
Hi How is everyone.. Im from the USA and ive loved Etype since "This Is The Way" came out. I promote there stuff to people here all the time but leting them hear and and tellin them where trhey can buy it.. I d like to know two things. One , Theres a radio station in Chicago, IL , that plays dance music , (the only one in the country) how can i let them klnow about e-type's "Life" Secondly , I think im gonna have to come to Sweden to see the concert , where to I purchase tickets online.. Please reply Thanx DJ
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 05-05-02 - 11:21 PM
Hi DJ First of all ... welcome to the board! Secondly ... I think the best way to promote "Life" to the radio station is to let them know about it and maybe post them some addresses to where they can listen to it - maybe even give them the address to Stockholm Records so they might be able to get hold of a promotion single - I guess that's the way to promote it, but it still must be tough to promote E-type's kind of music in the States which is so dominated by Hip-Hop and Rap music :) It's great to hear that you might go to Sweden to see a concert ... I'm not sure how to purchase tickets though ... it all depends on where you intend to see the concert ... many of the places you can just come there and buy the ticket at the gates and then you're in and some places it's a festival where one has to purchase the tickets upfront. If you for example went to Stockholm on June 27th, I guess you should just pay for a ticket to enter the amusement park of Gröna Lund and then you can watch the concert then! So it all depends really! Anyway, please let us know more of how everything goes. Take care! /// NetRoam webmaster
Back to entries

Go to top of page