» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Cover/Banca Banca
R.M.L.
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 24-06-02 - 01:49 PM
The 4th piece of the puzzle has been revealed and what a cover!! Just as I had imagined: Sun, water, warmth and a HOT HOT HOT beautiful man !!!
The cover goes along with the song just perfectly - a real summer-smash-hit. Can´t wait to get hold of it..
1st Reply
Chrissan
Posted 24-06-02 - 03:24 PM
Hello.

Yeah it's great! I were only able to see the first to pieces of the cover before my "friends" in the crew sent me the full cover and I wasn't dissapointed.
E-type look as good as he should do, but I have to say that Dee (if it's really is her in the back) looks.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
By the way: Have you all noticed that it's NOT Dee in the back of E4E-cover?

I'm sure E-type's and Sthlm Records thinkings of getting a real summer-hit are gonna be true since it's a great song, even though it doesn't sound like E-type. But everyone has to change something sometime, and now is E-type doing it - great!

Now I'm going home from school, but first I'll stop in to the recordstore and buy Banca Banca single!!!!

See ya later you all!

///Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
2nd Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 24-06-02 - 10:39 PM
I knew the cover for some days yet ... and I was really surprised when I saw it for the first time ...
I really thought I saw a wrong cover ...
but I didnt ...
Cool colors ... but the woman also needed
to be more in the front ... (am also guessing it is DEE !!!) ...

About the woman on E4E ... it is REALLY not Dee!

see ya
Arjen
www.deesite.cjb.net
3rd Reply
Erika
Posted 25-06-02 - 08:47 AM
The first thing I noticed about E4E is that the girl on the cover is not Dee and I wonder who she is. May be you know the answer, don't you?
And now some words about Banca Banca cover...
Firstly, secondly and thirdly it is GREAT!!! It looks like a proposal to live life and enjoy HOT summer days!!! And the song... I'm quite sure it's gonna be the greatest summer hit of this year! When I hear it one idea comes in my head at once and it sounds like this: VAMOS A LA PLAYA!!! And the answer: CON MUCHO GUSTO!
And again coming back to the cover. E-type looks as great as I only could imagine! The cover is absolutely perfect: cool ( I mean "guay" ) colours, ocean, beautiful sunset!!! GREAT!!!
4th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 25-06-02 - 09:47 AM
You are right, it's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 25-06-02 - 10:06 AM
Unfortunally I don't know who the girl on the E4E-cover is. The only thing I know is that Dee is on the cover... but only on the Tour IV Ever-"covers". It's been in our newspaper almost every day and it's always Dee cut in to the picture instead of that girl. (How do I know by looking in a mini-picture? Dee is dressed in her black mini-thingie-thing of course *s*)

Erika: Banca Banca could be a summer-hit, and it could also not be a summer-hit. I think the listeners and the summer will show it during the summer if it will be.

Note: "My" recordstore didn't have the Banca Banca MAXI-single.... I'm not in a good mood today =(

///Chrissan
6th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 26-06-02 - 05:06 PM
The topic of this cover is something like
"The sun of my day and night
Who light me up..."
7th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 26-06-02 - 05:11 PM
It's inappropriate to post my lyrics here.
ALL RIGHTS REVERSED. UNAUTHORIZED HOPING,
E-PRODUCTION, HEARING, LANDING, PUBLIC REFORMATION AND MSG.BOARDCASTING PROHIBITED.
8th Reply
Erika
Posted 27-06-02 - 09:09 AM
Chrissan: even if you aren't quite sure the song will be a hit you should hope and as one of the listeners do your best to make it the greatest hit of this summer, right?
9th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 27-06-02 - 09:55 AM
Erika; Of course I will, but I can't do much about it. Just listen and hope they'll play it again, and of course buy it.. but I'm on my way to do it now.
But I don't think there will be any problem for it to be a hit. E-type usally fix it =)

///Chrissan
10th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 28-06-02 - 02:52 AM
HES SOOOOOO HOT!!!! AMERICAN GUYS DONT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!. I WISH I COULD MEET HIM. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!. Hope 2 c u all in the chat on Saturday!!.
-Heather :)
11th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 30-06-02 - 06:53 PM
Hello all!!!

As finally recovered enough from my hospitalisation to go to an internet-cafe (had some surgery - long story) I came to see the board and WOW there's quite a few messages since my last appear...

anyway - to this conversation about the cover... I also think it is really great, even though Martin could look JUST a little bit happier.. haha..

and to all of you.. are you blind??? that girl certainly is not DEE!! if there is no other way for you to see it -look at her.. hmmm.. "cheast" ..something missing there????

But she's really beautiful anyway :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
12th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 04-07-02 - 04:52 PM
in my opinion, the cover is great :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page