Interactive  [Message Board]
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-Type??
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 28-06-02 - 06:10 PM
Hi everyone.
I have a favor to ask of you all. If anyone here has ever met E-Type before can u tell me what he is like? Since Im American I havent had the opportunity ever before to meet him....*sigh*.
THANKS!!
- Heather :)
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 28-06-02 - 07:19 PM
Well, I have met him a couple of times, Heather ... and I have to say that he's a pleasure to be around ... he's not at all affected by the fame as some might think, so I'm all positive here!

Take care!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
2nd Reply
Chrissan
Posted 28-06-02 - 09:00 PM
Hi.

I have to say exactly as my partner - E-type is not blown up as most artists are.
I'm meeting him quiet often a little bit now and then when we are out in the woods and competing in clay-pigeon-shooting. He is totally great! Real humour and a lot of smilings (when he's in a good mood).
E-type is as we all have heard, really nice to his fans. Eventhough some can be really frustrating on our comepetions when they are coming up and asking for autographs and such. Since I'm close, not really close but it's usally ends up with us at the same table when eating something, I can see that sometimes he doesn't like ppl buggin him to much. After all, he's there as Martin and not E-type!
Thats one of the reasons I don't take ppl's greetings to him and past it on since it's a lot of greetings and I don't want to bugg him with this... sorry for the word - crap. Sure I'm telling him that a lot of ppl asking me to say hello to him, but not every single greet.

Wow, that was much. Now I'm sure someone can say I'm bragging, but we've had this discution up before and we don't have to take it again. Heather, now you know what I know about him. Hopefolly you've got a good picture of him!

Best regards,
///Chrissan
Swedish assistant and translator
3rd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 29-06-02 - 05:39 PM
Thank you alot. Sorry if I bothered you 2 much.
- Heather
4th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 01-07-02 - 07:41 AM
I don't know who is clay-pigeon and I gruge him! You are hurtly!
5th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 01-07-02 - 03:28 PM
What for? Oh! I'm glad that I'm not a clay-pigeon!If/when you're clay-pigeon, somebody loves to kill you...
6th Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 01-07-02 - 08:25 PM
I have more about E-TYPE ...
IN an interview in a dutch magazine E-Type said:

"I love to talk with threes" "My favourite hobby is CLAY-PIGGEON shooting ..."

So for the Threes ... I guess he wasn't serious at all while he was saying that ...
For CLAY-PIGGEON shooting ... as far as I know thats true ...

see ya
Arjen

ps ...
have more ...
but dont have more time at the moment! SORRY
7th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 02-07-02 - 10:03 PM
About this clay-pigeon shooting, why doesn't you belive in that? I'm meeting him on CLAY-PIGEONSHOOTINGS all the time, I know it's true ;)

///Chrissan
8th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 03-07-02 - 10:48 AM
Hi,

why bother argueing on something like that? He talks about his shooting-hobby in half of the interviews... once he mentioned, that after the tour he will spend all the money to buy a million clay-pigeons to "spend time with"

You can even readabout it on this very site on the profile, FACTS-part... there it says "skeet-shooting", though, but as far as I know, that is just a sub-species of clay-pigeon-shooting, am I right, Chrissan??

Anyway, not really important, is it?

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
9th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 03-07-02 - 12:03 AM // Updated 03-07-02 - 01:14 PM
Hi everyone!
Myra! If he will kill somebody is it "to spend time with"? Meybe I'm not clay-PIGGYon (thank you Arjen, you tease me I think), but it is very IMPORTANT to me...

in mir ist auch das Bose gut
-------------
Lena
10th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 03-07-02 - 01:41 PM
Yes Lena.. I know it is hard to accept, but that's human nature. Killing is a very popular and relaxing way to spend time...

I am very sorry for the millions of clay-pigeons shot every year (but think - some of them may escape too!) but... it's something I can't fight.

there is a few non-clay-pigeons on my balcony, though, that I wouldn't mind at all if someone would come and shoot them. (and I have told them that if they ever again come to my kitchen, I will not rest until they are permanently eliminated.. they have staid outside ever after - they must have understood as I showed them my biggest knife...)

but anyway, let's hope that our dear E-type will keep his hunter's insticts on the clay-pigeons instead of other people, for instance :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
11th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 03-07-02 - 04:06 PM // Updated 03-07-02 - 04:11 PM
clay-pigeons are NOT animals! didn't you knew that?? did you thought that they are alive pigeons?? well, they are NOT. do you know what clay-pigeons are? they are just wheels made of clay. they are not flying birds
12th Reply
R.M.L.
Posted 03-07-02 - 05:04 PM // Updated 03-07-02 - 05:05 PM
Dear Aliisa,

Don´t be so upset. Lena, Myra and co. knows that clay-pigeons are not REAL LIVING PIGEONS!!!!!
They are just as you said......SO CALM DOWN, girl!!

E-Type wouldn´t shoot real pigeons for fun. But it´s another matter when it comes to hunting ...what are they called....elks?... in the Swedish forrests - that he does because of the challenge. Isn´t that right, Chrissan??

E-Type is a real nature and animal loving man, Aliisa, and "wouldn´t hurt a fly" unless it was really nessesary..!! ;-)
13th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 03-07-02 - 06:54 PM
Hi everyone.
Maybe it's time to straighten some of your questionmarks to me ;)

Myra: Yes, skeet is a part of clay-pigeonshootings. If everyone wants to know we are competing in a part called "Sporting". It's really big in England.

R.M.L.: Mouse, elk, älg. That animal has many names and it's one of our biggest animal here in Sweden. Something that is kind of tradition is our hunting season for this animal. Of course we have quiet a lot of them so a few has to be killed, sadly but true. Since to many of them will do much harm on our land and other animals.

All: I don't know if I will kill someones thoughts of E-type, but he did hunt before. Right after he got his hunting-exam (kind of a licence for hunting and using weapons). Now we all know he hasn't that much time so therefor he's shooting clay-pigeons.

Hope you all are happy with my statement about E-type and his "hunting".

Best regards,
///Chrissan
14th Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 03-07-02 - 11:27 PM
As people said before ... CLAY PIGGEONS are not real animals ... They have a CLAY PIGGEON shooting thing also +/- 15 km away from here ... so I knew about this sport and that they are (here) not using real animals ... Ofcourse there are huntings ... and I cannot say that it is bad to hunt ... only when it is usefull for nature ... when you're doing it just for fun without any meaning ... then I will not say that hunting is good ...

so that was a little "oppinion" from me :D

See ya later!
Arjen Tjerk Loonstra
15th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 04-07-02 - 11:33 AM // Updated 04-07-02 - 01:56 PM
Aha! Clay pigeons are not real animals! Now it's clear to me :) But I can't imagine that mouse is biggest animal somewhere! Meybe it was a little oPINion...
16th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 04-07-02 - 04:44 PM
sorry, if I sounded stupid.. I just made some corrections :)
17th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 05-07-02 - 02:57 PM
heheee..

Just in case if everyone didn't understand it yet, my previous message was more or less for fun, not really seriously written.

except for the part about the real pigeons in my kitchen. but I haven't seen them lately, so they must have understood the message :)

Do they spell it "mouse" when speaking of the elk? isn't it moose?? well, not important. But I'd like to see the size of the mouses (or mice?) in Sweden.. hih!

llllllllove,

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
-frustrated on a too long sick-leave-
18th Reply
Chrissan
Posted 05-07-02 - 07:03 PM
Älg = Moose, Elk and nothing else. Sorry, English aren't my first language actually ;)

///Chrissan
19th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 08-07-02 - 07:18 AM
:)
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page