» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Competition
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 11-07-02 - 06:57 PM
Hey :)
Is anyone else getting really nervous about the competition??. I am!!. Im going to be a nervous wreck by the time its over. I have butterflies in my stomach the size of flying saucers....
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 11-07-02 - 08:52 PM
I'm not nervous.... cause I didn't enter ;) I have an absolute lack of good ideas for this. I'm still interested in what the winning name will be though.
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 11-07-02 - 09:38 PM
Yeah, I'm also very excited to find out what the name is going to be .. but unfortunately I know just as less as you do about it ... Haven't been in touch with the band since I mailed the suggestions to then monday night, so hopefully they'll mail me with the chosen name soon so we can get a winner to the competition :)

And still ... nice to get 39 suggestions ... quite many when thinking of the fact we only had 1 week to have the competition :)

Good luck to you all!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
3rd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 12-07-02 - 00:38 AM
Hi,
Wow only 39 ppl entered??. Then I think everyone has a good chance to win. Thanks for the info NetRoam. :)
Heather
4th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 12-07-02 - 00:40 AM
Well, it's an average of about 6 entries per day which is quite nice actually :)

But you're right ... everyone has a chance to win, and there are better suggestions than others, I've seen, so I can't wait for the name to be published :)

/// NetRoam
webmaster
5th Reply
Sammy
Posted 13-07-02 - 02:55 PM
I am very nervous, yes! man, i cannot wait untill they decided wich name they have....... grrreetz Sammy
6th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 13-07-02 - 03:49 PM // Updated 13-07-02 - 03:50 PM
I'd love to take part of that competition, but I "couldn't", because if I would won ticket to E-Type show in Sweden I wouldn't have a chance to come there, because I live in Finland

but I saw E-Type's both concerts in Finland, Ekenäs and Kouvola :) they were the best days of my life. I was on the front row on the "best place"
7th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 14-07-02 - 05:18 PM
Kouvola? When?
8th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 14-07-02 - 05:44 PM
The concert in Kouvola was in the midsummer.

It has been on the tourdates on this site since the beginning of June. That concert (as well as the one in Mariehamn, Aland 24.7) was added to the tour plan later, and it took a lot of effort from me to get the tourdates from EMA-Tellstar (the press-person didn't seem to know about them and the other one gave some wrong dates.. but after many mails we got them correct...)

If I would have known about the Kouvola -gig earlier than I did, I would have gone rather there than Ekenas.. but I had my flights reserved and paid already... :(

Anyway, that's gone... :(

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
9th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 14-07-02 - 06:00 PM
Ekenäs and Kouvola concerts were absolutely the best days of my life. songs that E-Type performed were same in both concerts, exept E-Type had drum solo in Kouvola. I was in "best place" in front row at both concerts
10th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 15-07-02 - 09:35 AM
The scene in Ekenas was very small, so I guess they didn't have room for a drumset for his solo...

I was also in the front row in Ekenas.. too bad we didn't get in contact before the concert, could have met there...

well, as said, it's history now, so...

but who knows if there will be more tours, more concerts to come...

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
Back to entries

Go to top of page