» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  I'm now leaving Etype.dk
Chrissan
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 12-09-02 - 11:09 PM
Hello everyone!

I have a news, I don't know if you thinks it's a good or a bad one. For me it's both actually.
During the past 7-8 month (ever since EDK made the site in Danish and Swedish) I've been working on the Swedish translation for this site. I have, as everyone else on the crew, worked day and night without any pay. I've been offering very much of my life for this site to get the best news and so on to give it to you visitors/fans.
Now we've been realizing that my work has been unnessesary. We haven't had that much Swedish visitors reading everything I've written. That's a real shame and apparently it's more foreign visitors then people from E-type's homecountry - Sweden!

After quite much thinking on my own, and brainstorming with NetRoam, I've decided to quit. I don't like it but it seems to be the right thing so I don't loose more then I get back.

Of course I won't quit beeing an E-typefan and I'm always gonna check back to this site and it's forum to be a part of this community for E-typefans.
Also I've been thinking of starting up my own homepage again (I had one a year ago, Portal: E-type). But nothing is done yet... and maybe Etype.dk will be a part of it.

I hope (actually I know) you'll get a great time without me behind EDK!

This is Christoffer "Chrissan", former Swedish assistant and translator, signing out from the Etype.dk-crew.

E-type, peace and lov - IV ever!

///Chrissan
1st Reply
Erika
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 24-09-02 - 07:08 AM
Are U kidding?

Que horror!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Back to entries

Go to top of page