» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  New News!!.
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 18-09-02 - 00:53 AM
Hey everyone,
I found some brand new news bout Nana Hedin if anyone is interested.
00.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,201906,00.html
Also if anyone wants to translate it then please tell me....
Because I am kind of curious about what it says....
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 19-09-02 - 01:36 PM
Hai there

It is about the always "discuss" about who is singing the songs by E-TYPE. .. I mean a part is going about it!

Dee is making the impression that she is the singer, but ofcourse she is not ... there are also little more Nana facts in the text ...

Will try to make everything of the text clear to you as soon as I will be at home (am now at school!)

see ya
Arjen
2nd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 19-09-02 - 03:15 PM // Updated 19-09-02 - 03:17 PM
Hi Heather & ATL,

I read the article, and basically, it is about the music business, how it is "for the supermodels only".

There had been a TV-program, where a 21-year old girl had said she wants to get in the musicbusiness, and the host of the program had said "good, but you have to loose weight first"

So Nana is telling about how she has been angry at times, and how she has been pushed down because of being overweight. She is telling how hard it is in the branch, as all the artists are supposed to look like beauty queens, and overweight is not accepted.

She knows that "sex sells" and that is one of the reasons she is not seen on stage, but is replaced by sexy "mimics" like Dee.

basically, the article is about her criticism towards the look-requirements of the "popworld". She says, you can be fat, but still beautiful. and that it shouldn't be all about the looks, cause there is more to people than the surface, and that all the world (not only the music-business) should think about it as building a model of the "real people", that overweight is a health-state like all the others, and it shouldn't affect people's chances to get the job they want.

So, that is the main idea of the article. I hope this answered you :) but of course, if you want, I can make a "word-to-word-translation" :)

just let me know :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
3rd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 20-09-02 - 00:20 AM
Hey Myra,
Thank you soooooo much for telling me about what the article was abot. If it isnt too much trouble for you please make a word for word translation please.
But back to the point of the article....
THAT IS SO RUDE of them to say that about her. Its like they dont even care that she has the best voice n the world just that she is of a bigger build than most people you know??. Kind of dumb if you ask me....
Thanks again soooo much Myra and ATL I really truly greatly appreciate it!!!!.
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
4th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 20-09-02 - 12:16 AM
The question about Dee & Nana is simple FAQ, which I need to answer here in Russia... Yeah... you can be fat, but still beautiful!!! It's true! But I wanna see someone, who believe it!!!
5th Reply
Erika
Posted 24-09-02 - 07:24 AM
I believe!!!
U know I like Nana much more than Dee and I don't care about all these stupid things said by fools!!!
6th Reply
Erika
Posted 24-09-02 - 07:33 AM
Yeah! I've just read the article- shame on all the music industry!
7th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 24-09-02 - 06:22 PM
Glad to see YOU! :)
8th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 14-10-02 - 07:00 AM // Updated 14-10-02 - 07:02 AM
30 % of my friends are overweight. I never look at appearance but care only for what's inside. However, now that I thought of that, I think them all gorgeous. Not just because they are my friends, but because they really are attractive women.
And btw, I used to be sporty and skinny a few years back. After I came to US I started gaining weight and now can't fit into any door (lol, joke, but it's close to that). So what?did I change? Nah, I'm the same old, anoying Olgala.
And Nana is beautifull, strange that they dared to raise that kind of question.
Back to entries

Go to top of page