Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Getting really frustrated
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 02-10-02 - 10:00 PM
To everyone on this message board

I am not the only one who is thinking the things which I am going to say in this message, I talked with some others and agreed with me ...
(maybe some months ago)

But the sphere on this message board is really awefull
I am getting very frustrated about those people who are doing sooooo damned irritating ...
And always the same thing ... always the same person who is the one who needs to "pushed down" by people who think they know it better ...
That person who is always "pushed down" is me ...

NetRoam ... you now that I am mostly right in the things which I am saying about music ... you know very good that I am quite well tallented in recognizing things ... so dont say things like that I dont have good ears or someting!

For other people ... dont disagree with me when I say something about inlays of cds ...
Do you think I am blind or something ???
I will not write things without thinking about it ...

I guess you know now allready why I am not that much on the message board anymore ...
Cause I am getting frustrated of all those people!

And dont say to me that it is my own fault ...
It just all started after E-Type Weekend 2000 ...
And I am still wondering why ... why 2 people are trying to get me down as much as possible ...
those 2 know that I mean them ...

There are just 2 or 3 people which I still like on this message board ... 1 will I tell ... the other 2 know who I mean ofcourse ...
It wont surprise you when I say that the one of the 3 persons where I do care about is "Rainbow" ...
She is the one who ALWAYS tries to be friendly ...
or something else ...
(also the other 2 ofcourse!!!)

Ow man ow man ...
Really ... if the messages of you people will stay like this ... then I will go away from this site ... and delete my "login name" etc ...
Then I will not give a d**ne about you anymore.
Its always the same on this site ... ALWAYS

You are also not open for ideas ...
and also mostly not open for discussions
Please change your attitude ...
maybe I will get faith in this site again ...
but for now thats very far away ...
really ...
and believe me ...
it is very strange that I don't like the sphere on this message board ... I dont have such things very often ... I can better say ... I mostly always feel comfortable somewhere ...

But I will end this message now ...
I am really wondering what kind of messages you people will write ... cause I allready have a kind of feeling of what you will write ... ..............................

So for now bye bye
hope it will change all
best regards,
A.T.L.
1st Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 02-10-02 - 10:33 PM
* be to others like they should be to you *
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 02-10-02 - 10:52 PM
OK, hold on here ... don't you think there might be a reason for you to be "pushed down"? It won't come by itself, right? You write this message in the belief that you're such an angel and you have done nothing wrong - but guess again, Arjen!

First of all ... I don't really care how much knowledge you have about music ... if you can't figure out the difference between B.S. and Nana, then you certainly don't have good ears and then you certainly aren't good at recognizing things in music. BUT if you had another opinion than the one you happened to write, then let us know, because we can only know what you wrote and not what you thought when you wrote it!!! I have to say to you that I write exactly what I write as to the message I reply to and if I disagree or find information wrong, I will mostly certainly write that no matter what the consequences will be ... that's called "to have an own opinion" ... but for some reason you seem to get pissed off everytime people have another opinion than you do - it's like you want everyone to have the same opinion as you, but that's only in your own dreamworld ... the real world is different ... every person has his/her own opinion which is why discussions appear. And which is why there IS a message board on this website ... if your dream was true, we wouldn't be needing a message board, would we?

I really think it's a stupid thing to be pissed off about, because some people disagree with you on some booklets ... how should they know that you have the cd's and booklets you talked about? And more importantly - figure out if they actually accuse you of something before accuse them of not thinking before writing. Personally I don't even think anyone disagreed with you in your claims ... I saw 1 person "thinking" you were wrong about BSB and N*Sync, but that's certainly no reason to get so upset about it all. In my opinion you totally overreacted and should have written a calm message saying that the person was a bit wrong, because this and this - instead of yelling to the public and thinking it's a personal attack against you. You made the mistake this time, but you just hate to admit it. In fact I think you always hate to admit when you've done something wrong, which is sad to see, because then it's completely impossible to have a decent discussion with you, because you never agree on anything the others say - if you have your own opinion, then you won't give the other arguements a second thought and maybe think "hey, this might be true" ... you're persistant, and I think you need to work on that!

When you talk about E-type Weekend 2000 I know what you mean ... but neither of the things happened here on the board has anything to do with that - just so you know it! I'm the kind of person who can take A LOT of bullshit, before I take action, and I think it's really sad to see that I really HAD to take action a couple of times ... it only prooves that it really had to be bad!

I'm always open for ideas - but you seem to be the one killing them all because of your persistance and one-track mind. Frankly I was about to write that YOU should change your attitude when writing here, because you tend to overreact when things don't go your way!

So yet again ... think before acting ... it will help you a lot if you do that ... aggressive talking leads to angry people and angry replies, and you should know that by now!

I think this was it for now ... so bottom line is "THINK about your messages BEFORE posting - you might find out that some things are stupid to post which can piss other people off"!!

/// NetRoam
webmaster
3rd Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 03-10-02 - 11:39 AM // Updated 04-10-02 - 02:40 PM
You're not the only one getting really frustrated, Arjen.

I am sure you meant me as you were writing about certain people "pushing you down". And why aren't people supposed to say "it is your own fault"? Whose fault is it then? It is YOU that write the things, it is your very own writings people are getting frustrated on. I can take the blame on what I write, cause I mean it all. You should also carry the consequenses on what ever you write. and don't come blaming on anyone else, in case their thoughts don't match with yours and you get pissed off. As I said earlier, is it time to grow up, maybe??

I'm sure you know, it is not about pushing you down, it is, as NetRoam said, about having my own opinion. The fact that my opinions quite often are different than yours has nothing to do with the E-type-weekend or anything like that. they are simply and purely opinions. Only thing that might have been after the weekend, is that we have been talking a lot more. I remember we had these "arguments" already before the weekend.

the second reply I made on the E-type forum must be terrible for you. But if you read the whole thread again, you will see, that the only "stupid reaction" was yours. I never doupted your KNOWLEDGE about who Nana has been singing with. I know those myself, too. I also study the booklet of every CD I ever buy. But not everyone has BSB or *nsync CDs. And as they both are boybands, I think it is normal, that a person who might not have the albums or might not have listened to them is doupting if there is a female voice singing too.

apart from that, I didn't notice anyone denying your information.

The question about Britney actually "being Nana" (or should it be vise versa???)is purely opinions, you don't have the knowledge on that, as does nobody else on this list either. so all we can talk about that is our opinions. And Britney's and Nana's voices are like from different planets. I don't deny that there would be a chance that Britney is actually not singing herself (even though I do believe that she is - with computers, just like many other artists do too) but I certainly would never doupt it to be Nana, either!

I am not trying to intentionally push you down. and I am SURE you know that. my opinions and ideas just don't match with yours.

But if you really can't stand it that people might think differently, then maybe you shouldn't attend any public conversations. Cause there are always people with different views, and unless we are talking about clear facts, you will have to understand that.

and also, why do you keep on repeating that you are not an idiot? Do you need to prove it somehow? is it a chant? it is a funny thing how human mind works.. the more you are trying to convince people on such things, the stronger they get convinced on the opposite. if you want people to see you are not an idiot, maybe you should quit acting like one.

the conversations here remind me sometimes of children's arguments. other one says, that the sky is blue (a fact) and adds that blue is the best color. the otherone disagrees, and says that actually red is better. which makes the first one pissed off, cause the other one is not agreeing, even though the first one stated a FACT about the blue sky. He's not an idiot, nor blind, anyone can see the sky is blue, so don't come and argue on that.

Too bad, the argument is not about what color the sky is, but on what color they like the best. which is 100% one's own opinion.

but that's life. I'm not a seer, but that much I can see to the future, that a person who just can't see that other people also have opinions, and that in "siviliced" world there are no laws against stating them, will not be able to live a full and happy life. who knows, there might be someone thinking differently right around the corner!!

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
4th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 03-10-02 - 12:22 AM
Be to others like they should be to you -
Drink their hatred till all's blue

5th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 03-10-02 - 01:30 PM
oh, forgot to meantion...

Stingbat is very right. I think that "rule" comes from the Bible..

"treat others like you would like them to treat you"

never forget that. never expect people to treat you better than you treat them.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
6th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 03-10-02 - 03:13 PM
Amen.

And also from Bible for Myra:
QUOD MIHI AD TIBI, MULIER?

(I'm afraid, I have not English Bible, only Latin)

7th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 03-10-02 - 03:23 PM
I meant:
QUID mihi ad tibi, mulier?
But it doesn't matter for you :)))

Oh, holy ****!!! Where is ForestGOD, by the way???

8th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 04-10-02 - 02:04 PM
Lena, nice quote ;)

about Forestgod... I haven't seen him in a long time either. But the last time I saw him he was struggling in a pool cause his Willy was too big ;)

I hope he's alright and will soon join us on these desperate times when people are been intentionally pushed down without any relation to their own performances. We need a God (the God?) to quit this insanity ;)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
9th Reply
Erika
Posted 08-10-02 - 07:45 AM
A.T.L.: plz don't be so strict to us! Nobody is willing to let you down. You know of course sometimes we make mistakes and sometimes we are all a bit brutal maybe- several times I wanted to kill myself for the stupid things I had said... But really I think it's time for all of us (and for you too) to learn to be more TOLERANT and friendly to each other! Guys, let's be friends!
10th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 08-10-02 - 12:48 AM
Amen.
11th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 08-10-02 - 06:33 PM
*We just got to learn how to forgive*
12th Reply
Erika
Posted 11-10-02 - 07:27 AM
Myra: LOL
13th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 12-10-02 - 09:22 AM
ATL, I have four letters for you: I.M.H.O.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Doesn't matter if their opinions are right or wrong.
14th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 14-10-02 - 03:10 PM
I don't think there are such things as Right and Wrong opinions. Since they are only opinions, there is no absolute truth on them, that would be the Right one. Even though someone/s seem to think otherwise. but maybe that also is a matter of opinion.

Anyway, I don't say that there shouldn't be any different opinions. I am happy there are, cause that is what makes a conversation. I just hope that people could understand that their opinions are not any more right than the other's, so that there would be no need to get so frustrated or pissed off or anything. People just can't all think the same way, and that is the thing that takes the world forward. From disagreement we move towards compromises, and thus the world develops. I think this was taught in some psychology-courses.

Let's develop all together :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
15th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 14-10-02 - 07:04 PM
Do you know, it looks, like we are talking about WHAT ATL NEEDS TO DO without ATL?

Today is DURGAPUJI - it's Indian holiday of godness Durga (the godness of the fate like Fortuna). Do you know, every girl can be the godness of the fate (but only one day of the year) as far, as she is unmerried? Well, today I am Durga's personification :) If you have any wishes, just ask! Today I can make it all come true !!! Even if somebody want to discover his America :)))

Luck!
---
Lena
16th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 20-10-02 - 05:08 AM
Lena, can I undiscover it, please?

As to other messages, I read it all, and I'm so completely agree with you guys.
ATL, nothing personal, just my opinion is different from yours, you see, nothing's wrong with that, and you need not to get frustratted, or upset, or, worse, pissed off. That's the fun of it, we all are so humungeously different, wow, and it's so much fun to argue (well on low volumes and with warm hearts, of course) with you friend, and if you're not right, you usually admit it.
Anyways, now that you read our opinions, it will be better if you either tried to understand us, or wrote us what you think, take care.
17th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 20-10-02 - 07:39 PM // Updated 20-10-02 - 07:39 PM
Lena, one more Latin proverb for you:

Quot homines, tot sententiae.

Meaning "There are as many opinions as there are men."
18th Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 20-10-02 - 08:48 PM
Ow thats good then ...
cause there are more WOMEN then MEN !
:D

and arent we the same ... MEN and WOMEN!
I only see difference in the way we look ...
but in thinking we are the same!

see ya
Arjen
19th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 22-10-02 - 04:52 AM
Well at first, in that proverb, men means manikind, or humans.
However, don't elude yourself, LOL, about men/women identical thinking.
A few years ago, scientists declared that men can't think while they talk and vice versa, but we, Women, can. We think all the time, we can eat, talk on the phone, watch a TV and think about tomorrow's plans all at the same time. Acording to European and American scientists, men are not capable of doing it because of different mind structure.
LOL
Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page