Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-Type was amazing in Toronto!
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 15-10-02 - 11:01 PM
Finally after 7 years of loveing E-Type's music I got the chance to see him live. Clubqueen is right he stoled the show and proved to be much better than I expected. For the fan that have never gotten the chance to see E-Type live, i'll summerize:

First of all he brought his band along and preformed everything live includeing the instrumentals. There were about 7 people there and he said that it was only 1/3 of the band. As soon as he came out you could hear the crowd gasp because they looked nothing like anyone would have expected. Na Na was dressed in a little skimpy thong pretty much, e-type being older and haveing long hair, and the band kinda looked like cowboys with guitars. Kinda strang looking for a eurotechno group.

E-Type sang 3 songs which were: Here I Go Again, Angels Crying and of course Life. The only song most of the crowed knew was Life. Me and a group of friends sang along to all three songs and people were asking us how we knew the songs. As far as preformance goes E-Type is amazing. He uses lots of fire and explosions which I never seen a dance group do before. E-Type himself is not the best singer in the world but uderstandable as he was not computerized. He was not bad though. I respected the fact that he did not try sing over pre-recoded vocals like primadonna did, as well as other artists. What you hear is real live singing. Na Na on the other hand is an amazing singer and sounds exactly the same as on the cd's. Definatley a very entertaining preformance.

After his preformance the crowed was chanting for E-Type to sing more songs. He was actually pretty funny, he told the crowed that, he told Canadian customs that he was only going to sing three songs and if he sang any more they would throw him in jail. He said that he loved the atmosphere in Canada and definatley would love to come back.

That's about it an amazing show and a dream come true for me.
1st Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 16-10-02 - 01:44 AM
Hey,
I was at the concert too!!!!. I agree with you totally!!!!. E-Type was AWESOME!!!!. He took MY poster on stage with him!!!!. I was in the FRONT FRONT ROW!!!!. He came up to me and read my poster and he asked me if I wanted to sing and I did!!!!. I sang the whole first chorus of HERE I GO AGAIN with him!!!!. I hate to tell you this....But Nana wasnt at the concert and if she had been there I am CERTAIN that she wouldnt be wearing a little skimpy bikini thing....That girl that you saw dancing was E-Type's dancer named Dee....
Post back soon!!.
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
2nd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 16-10-02 - 02:02 AM
And also...not to be rude but you do know that it was Dee singing on stage as herself and that it isnt the same person singing on stage as on the CD. I truly dont know how you could think that Dee sounds at all like Nana....To tell you the truth I could barely hear Dee singing....
E-Type is the best singer!!!!. Even when he is live and not computerized!!!!. I sang along to all of the songs also!!!!. Actually....What I was doing probably would not be classified as singing....IT WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS SCREAMING!!!!. EVERYONE AROUND ME WAS LOOKING AT ME LIKE I WAS NUTS!!!!....BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN AND SO COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!. I WOULD PROBABLY HAVE TO SAY THAT THAT CONCERT WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!. IT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITE EURODANCE ARTISTS PERFORM....SO IT WAS DEFINITELY PRETTY SPECIAL....OH YEA....WHERE YOU STANDING AT????. I WAS WAY IN THE FRONT FRONT RIGHT FIRST ROW OF THE STAGE....WELL I HAVE TO SAY THAT THOSE THREE SONGS AND THAT WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE BY EVERYONE IN E-TYPE'S BAND INCLUDING E-TYPE HIMSELF OF COURSE WAS WORTH THE 8 HOUR DRIVE MY DAD AND I HAD TO MAKE TO GET THERE AND ALSO GETTING LOST ON THE FREEWAY AND GETTING TO THE DOCKS 20 MINUTES BEHIND SCHEDULE AN HAVING TO STAND OUTSIDE IN 48* F WEATHER WAS WORTH IT TOO!!!!.
IN GODS NAME AND GOD BLESS,
HEATHER :)
IN GODS NAME AND GOD BLESS,
HEATHER :)
3rd Reply
Clubqueen
Posted 16-10-02 - 05:57 AM
Did you guys see me???
I was the girl he was talking to.. asked me my name which is Nicole how I was and that I looked very beautiful and then lied on the stage to take a picture with me!!!
Then told me he'd buy me a drink but im not 19 :(:( So I couldn't i was so mad!!!
But the night was amazing!!
4th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 16-10-02 - 09:43 PM
Hey everyone,
Nicole, I think that I did see you....YOU WERE ( AND STILL ARE ) SO LUCKY!!!!. Did you see him on stage dancing around with a poster????. If you did then that poster was mine!!!!. I dont know if you heard him or not but the T.V. Host....I dont remember his name sorry....But he saw my poster and asked me " What have you got there??". And I held it up for him to see and he said " Oh an E-Type fan are ya????. We have a huge E-Type fan over here!!!!". That was soooo cool!!!!. The whole evening was WONDERFUL!!!!. I personally thought that E-Type was the best act there all night....He sang with true energy and love for the audience. Now Im not saying that the other performers didnt sing with enthusiasm....Its just his was more apparent than the others....
5th Reply
Clubqueen
Posted 17-10-02 - 09:15 PM
:):)

Yea I saw you right when you came in!! With the
poster.. I pointed it to my friend Lesley.. it was so cute.
6th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 18-10-02 - 00:58 AM
Were you the one girl standing in front of me outside in line with the dark curly hair??. Because I saw alot of people staring at my poster....I felt kind of strange at first but at least it got E-Type to notice me!!. Truly though...I was really the only person there with a sign and it did kind of single me out a bit... :)
It was all worth it though!!. :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page