» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Notes on the American matter
R.M.L.
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 19-10-02 - 01:12 PM
Great news that the American project won't have an influence on "our" E-type as we know him. This means that E-type will still be E-type and his music will still be eurodance.

To me it sounds like the project is "just a detour" alongside the artist E-type. Maybe if the project is successful he will continue his American thing but I'm sure he will keep E-type and eurodance as his main area. So I won't worry about E-type going in other directions with his music.
He will do his American thing and come back to Europe and be the E-type as we all know him with his eurodance. And if I'm not mistaken we will have a new album from him within 2-3 years - as usual.

A.T.L.:
I personally don't think that E-type will make his Scandinavian or European fans of eurodance wait for maybe 4-5 years with a new album/single release. It's obvious to anyone that an artist will be gone and forgotten if he/she waits that long to release something new, so of course E-type has to "make hay while the sun shines" (an old saying in Denmark).

He is, of course, writting songs for the American project as we speak, and if I'm not mistaken he does have material for a new E-type eurodance album already, so I wouldn't worry all that much. So just be patient. "All good things come to the one who waits" (another old saying in Denmark).

R.M.L. ;-))
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 19-10-02 - 08:22 PM
Just be patient ???
It has been more then 2 years ago that we had a last E-TYPE release here!!!
2nd Reply
R.M.L.
Posted 20-10-02 - 02:14 AM
A.T.L.:
Did I mention anything about E-type releasing in any specific country??
No, I did not! I just said that E-type would release within the next couple of years as usual!

I already know that a new release means a release in Sweden only and not in so many other countries. Unfortunately there has not been any releases in Denmark since the LMS album so I´m not expecting that a new album will be released in Denmark at all. Though the E4E album could be found in small numbers in Denmark as an imported product.

So instead of waiting for the album to be released in my own country I just wait for the release in Sweden ...and order the album from there!

Well, I expect that you already have the E4E album and the singles from it, so I`m pretty sure that you will also get a hold of the new album from E-type - even though it´s not released in Holland. Am I right A.T.L.??

R.M.L. ;-))
3rd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 20-10-02 - 08:33 PM
ATL -

Between mp3's, CDON, and being part of the same confederation as Sweden, I don't think you have the right to complain about the lack of releases ;) I mean, think of the Russians and Americans. They have it much worse than you or I (although I'm very grateful that they sell E-type's albums here officially).

As for the whole American thing, I guess it's just SR wanting to make money on a new idea for a new market :) (thinks of the car industry, minivans and little offroaders)
Back to entries

Go to top of page