Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Please help if possible? :0)
IceFireDragon
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 29-11-02 - 02:47 AM
I was just wondering if anybody could help me out with a little problem i have. The problem is i can NOT get my hands on a copy of any E-type cd or single or anything. I really love his music and i want to be able to listen to it on my cd player and anywhere else i go to. I know the major part of my problem is that i am an american. I thought i had my problem solved a while ago when i asked my aunt in germany to find me copies of E-type albums in the stores in germany, well that did not work, she tried to order them for me and they told her they are not able to get a hold of any of e-type's albums.Then i tried to buy e-tpye albums off of online music stores and every time i try to order they tell me they have discontinued his stuff. So i was wondering if there was a way anybody could help me out in anyway. I really would like to have a copy of every e-type album i can get a hold of , and i am willing to pay to get these albums. I appriciate any kind of help you guys can give me. Thank you very much!!!

*~ Kisses ~*
IceFireDragon
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 30-11-02 - 05:41 PM
I guess you can get one cd from E-Type for sure!
Last Man Standing (Canadian Version) needs te be available over there ...

And I guess ... that if you keep on trying ...
or use something lik EBay ... that you will get it!
Otherwhise ... maybe there is someone in Sweden who wants to send you the records!!! I also have done that several times ... cause here I also cannot get E-Type cds which I want ...

I hope you will keep on trying ...
Anduh ... otherwhise you need to burn the cds ...
Record companies are asking to get a lot of burned cds ... cause a lot of CDs are not available in countries ...
Maybe you need to send e-mail to Stockholm Records to tell them that you want E-Type cds in your country!!! And then contact the UNIVERSAL RECORD COMPANY in your country to tell them the same as you did to Stockholm Records ...
maybe it works!!!
Tell them too that they are asking for burned copies of cds ... if they will not release songs :)
Guess they will understand it then :D

Ow yeah ... whatch out on Ebay! There are a few NOT LEGAL cds on it!!! so only buy the orriginal ones!!!

see ya
A.T.L.
2nd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 30-11-02 - 08:16 PM
Burning aside -

there are a few other North Americans here, so maybe if everyone gets together, you will find a way to get some stuff shipped over. Maybe someone on this site can help.
3rd Reply
Phoenix
Posted 03-12-02 - 06:13 AM
Too bad you don't live in New York, his albums are available in Russian borough. However you can go to Russian Borough or some russian music store in your city and ask them, they usually have it.
And if you'll be in New York, just get in touch with me and I'll help you out.
Good luck,
Olga.
4th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 05-12-02 - 02:32 PM
Hey,
I always had toruble finding E-Type cd's until I found this website....
www.confidencemailorder.com
They have tons of E-Type cd's....Because that is where I got all of my E-Type cd's....
Good Luck and tell me if everything works out....
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page