Back to entries
Author Subject:  Gone for a week or so!
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 26-12-02 - 10:46 PM
Hello everyone!

As I'm in the middle of moving to a new apartment together with my girlfriend, I won't be able to go online for the next week or so. The internet connection in the new apartment has to be established first :) So as I turn off my computer tonight (in an hour approximately), it won't be turned on until after New Year's which means that I will only be able to check my e-mails and such through my parents' computer if I'm lucky ...

So you have to bear with me if I can't mail back right away. I'm hoping to be back online right after New Year's - perhaps on January 2nd or 3rd ... but let's see when those days come :)

Take care and have a great New Year everyone. See you all in 2003!

All the best,

/// Morten (NetRoam)
webmaster
1st Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 15-01-03 - 02:26 PM
How to delite my account, by the way?

2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 15-01-03 - 02:54 PM
What do you mean? It's obvious how to do that ... if you're logged in, go to "settings" in the top right corner and make the changes you need to make and then click "update" or "send" or whatever ... that should do it! What's the problem? :)

/// Morten
webmaster
3rd Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 27-01-03 - 05:04 PM
Thank you!

I asked you "how to delete my account?" cause... I remember, you said something about this PROBLEM (to say truth, it is not a problem for me - to have more than one account)... but you said it's a problem for you... or something like that... so... I was trying to be nice that day, when I had posted it... nothing more... if you don't like it... hmmm...
Anyways, you can delete those accounts YOURSELF if you wanna do!

Pathetic!
4th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 27-01-03 - 06:04 PM
Well, what kind of word is "delite" anyway ... oh well ... if you wanted to delete it, that's impossible for registered users, I'm afraid ... in order to have an account deleted, you'd have to tell us which account you want deleted and then we'll do it for you. That's the way we have to do it.

We aren't sure if that might be changed or how things will be with the community later on, but we'll figure it out.

So - let me know which account you want to delete and we'll do it for you!

/// Morten
webmaster
5th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 07-02-03 - 01:44 PM
So I wonder, why did you ask me to do something impossible?

And I bring you my pardon for my English... it's not better, than Etypish, I know it...

6th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 07-02-03 - 01:51 PM
I only thought you wanted to go CHANGE your account - not delete it!!

But tell me then ... which account of the ones you have, do you want to delete? Then I'll do it for you! Just let me know, and it's done - as simple as that!

/// Morten
webmaster
7th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 11-02-03 - 02:33 PM
Hi!

Today is my birthday! I'm a furby of 28 now! And I still wanna live (really strange)!!!!

And this account is working (thank you)!!!!!! Really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I need only this account and nothing more... Then please delete LSDJ and FLOWER and FURBY :)
OK?
8th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 11-02-03 - 03:03 PM
Congratulations on your birthday!

I deleted Furby and LSDJ (don't remember if you used them a lot), but I have until further notice just disabled the Flower account ... After deleting the first 2 accounts I realized that if I deleted the accounts I might have deleted everything that had to do with the accounts - meaning forum posts and such. So in order not to loose the posts you've made as "Flower" I just disabled the account until I know more of what to do!

/// Morten
webmaster
9th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 18-02-03 - 12:10 AM
Well, one user = one account! Hope it can make you happy...
10th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 26-02-03 - 03:28 PM
By the way, yesterday I found Deya (on the page www.e-type.sitecity.ru ) and I asked her to mail you, so be happy :)
11th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 26-02-03 - 04:04 PM
I'm wondering why the person who made that website decided to steal a lot of my Skanderborg 99 photos without asking for permission ... that's really something I dislike to be honest!

/// Morten
webmaster
12th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 03-03-03 - 02:29 PM
OK, I'll ask him this question...
13th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 28-03-03 - 04:38 PM
Yes, I asked him that question... By the way, dear Morten, if you don't understand my English, why do you think, that he must to understand your English? Yes, he saw that window YOU CAN'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, but he understood nothing :(
14th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 28-03-03 - 04:40 PM
We have a language barior (or how it in English?)

I saw in your website some windows like "ERROR MISSAGE IS SENDED" and even "DRIVER ERROR"... next time just write "COMDOM PROTECTION FAULT", OK?
15th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 28-03-03 - 04:42 PM
By the way, Vladlen (admin from that site) is not from Russia... he is from Ukraine, so... it's a difference between Russian and Ukrainian languages... even more, than between svensk och dansk... Kors! Jag skulle knappast tro det ;-)
16th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 28-03-03 - 04:43 PM
Anyways, I'm sure, you need to rewrite your attentions in Russian...
17th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 28-03-03 - 04:47 PM
Well, don't you think that guy would KNOW that something's wrong if he gets the "YOU CAN'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION" message??? And it doesn't make ANY sense that he doesn't understand English - that's a lousy reason for stealing!!! How would he know that it's the right information he needs for his website then???

And it's just absolutely STUPID to rewrite the attentions in Russian ... This website isn't even translated into Russian - EVERY person would in their right mind know that it's illegal to steal!!! So tell him that in Russian please - I'm NOT going to rewrite anything in Russian just because 1 person doesn't understand English ... Jesus Christ, that's sick - sorry to tell you that!
18th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 28-03-03 - 04:55 PM
Lena -

I'm with Netroam on this one. What exactly is there to not understand in "You cannot copy anything without permission"?
19th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 31-03-03 - 04:19 PM
To both of you:

OK, OK, OK!

Prev 1 2 Next
Back to entries

Go to top of page