» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  FLEXX
Andy
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 10-03-03 - 04:24 PM // Updated 10-03-03 - 04:27 PM
FLEXX "Flexxibility"

Wow. I recently bought this album. It's from 1994 and released by Stockholm Records.

Once Again WOW. If you like E-Type's Fast EuroDance/Disco stuff or Basic Element, you will definitely like this Album. It's produced by Bass Nation (Jan Nordlund, Johan Lagerlöf ) who also did some tracks on Tess's album.

One of the tracks features Nana's Vocals, other tracks also feature really Awesome female vocs by other singers. The male Rap is also Great. "The Thank You Credits" mention E-Type :-) :-)

The album is simply INCREDIBLE. It's mostly EuroDance/Techno, but there is one song that sounds like Dr. Alban (EuroReggae). There are so many great songs (Runner Up, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, On the Run, Automaitc System, Wake Up, Flexxible, Jackpot and many others!!!!).

I bought my copy here:

http://www9.gemm.com/c/search.pl?sid=360281797&key=46112&disp_ad_format_mode=0&artist=FLEXX&artist=FLEXX&&title=FLEXXIBILITY&artist=FLEXX&;

from HTFRECORD

Hope someone here also likes this Album :-)

1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 11-03-03 - 12:54 AM
What is this doing in the main board?
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 11-03-03 - 01:10 PM
The thread has been moved to the Non-E-type related forum, since it has more to do with another band than E-type.

Also ... Andy ... as you can see, long URLs make the design crash, so please be careful with that in the future ... In this case you could perhaps have told the short URL and ask people to search for Flexx - Flexxibility ... that way the URL wouldn't get so long :)

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
3rd Reply
Andy
Posted 11-03-03 - 02:11 PM
Yeah, You're Right. I actually realized that after I posted it.

4th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 11-03-03 - 08:51 PM
I was just looking at my copy of Eurofavorites and there's a Flexx track at the end of the 1st CD.
5th Reply
Andy
Posted 12-03-03 - 05:12 AM // Updated 12-03-03 - 05:22 AM
Yep Flasher, You'r right. I do Not have this E-Type "Eurofavorites" CD, but it looks good. Lots of Good stuff (Basic Element, Herbie, Maxx, Hadaway etc...). Awesome.

"Wake Up" is a Great Flexx track (with Nana's vocals) :-) But their album "Flexxibility" has lots and lots of other great songs, some are IMO even better than "Wake Up".

If you ever get a chance to get their album, I Strongly Recommend it. I enjoyed it very Much :-)

C U
6th Reply
mondano
Posted 14-04-03 - 11:32 PM
I've gotta say I think Flexx's music sucks. Mabey it is just very old and my tastes in dance have change. To me there is absolutely no power behind the songs, nothing that makes you want to party. They actually sound like 2 Unlimited but without the awsome powerful beats.
Back to entries

Go to top of page