» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Questions About Mud
JudyBean
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 22-03-03 - 03:06 PM
Is there a picture of Mud anywhere? I live in the states, but I've heard a rumor or two about him. Did Martin himself say Mud was his lawyer? I don't get much info over here. When they were touring last year, does anyone know if some guy fell off stage? Another rumor I heard.
1st Reply
JudyBean
Posted 22-03-03 - 03:08 PM
That is when they were touring in 2001, around December. Did someone fall off stage?
2nd Reply
Andy
Posted 22-03-03 - 04:11 PM // Updated 22-03-03 - 04:15 PM
I don't know, but I think someone here said that Mud came out on stage once during a concert.

I know that E-Type was in some kind of Rock band before "Made in Sweden" EuroDance album came out. Has anyone heard some of his earlier stuff?

Was E-Type in the same Rock/Metal band as Max Martin. I know that Max was in some Rock band, before he joined Cheiron. I remember reading Britney Spears's interview, and she said that Max had very Long hair when she first met him, and that kind of scared her (He He He). Has anyone heard any of the old rock stuff tha Max did? Heavy Metal band It's Alive according to Cheiron website.
3rd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 23-03-03 - 11:56 AM
Have a look at Lasse's website (you can see it in the links section here at EDK), there you can find a decent amount of information about Martin Eriksson's career before E-type.
Back to entries

Go to top of page