» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  MTG
Daria
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 23-04-03 - 01:16 PM
Is here anybody, who like Magic The Gathering? We gather every weekend together with friends and beer and play. I have green and black cards. But still I cann't understand the meanning of some of them... May be somebody could help me? ;)
1st Reply
Azamat
Posted 24-04-03 - 10:19 AM
If I think right - MTG it's a ritual talk with spirits?
Or not? Or this game like monopoly?
In any case, I'll be glad if you'll explain this to me.
2nd Reply
Daria
Posted 24-04-03 - 02:25 PM
No :) It is a playing, smth near to strategia. But not at all. Have you ever played the computer game "Demiurgi" ? It is mostly the same, but more interesting. Imagine, You're a wizard. And you have your army of magic creatures, which You control. They are painted in cards. Also you have sorseries and you can enchant your creatures to upgrade them - they become more powerful. And your opponent, he is also a wizard, and also has cards - army of another creatures. There are 5 school of Magia - Green - you control the Forest, Red-you control the Fire, Blue - Water, Yellow - Preries, as I remember, and Black- the Swamp. It is inpossible to tell here in forum everithing about the game, so you'd better to go here:
http://www.mtg-world.narod.ru/
It is very absorbing and entertaining game, when you'll understand the main rules. It makes your brain to work. Try - and you''ll like it. :)
3rd Reply
Azamat
Posted 25-04-03 - 03:43 AM // Updated 25-04-03 - 03:44 AM
Well thanks. I'll visit this site. :)
I'm fading to the next monday (ischezayu do ponedelnika )
4th Reply
Daria
Posted 25-04-03 - 02:56 PM
Azamat, vozvraschaisya skoree! :) Boom zhdat! Return in a short time please! Wait for you eagaly! :)
5th Reply
Azamat
Posted 28-04-03 - 05:49 AM
Tam-ta-da-dam! I came. I happened to be in weekend not here.
6th Reply
Daria
Posted 28-04-03 - 01:12 PM
Molodec! :) How was the weekend? :)
7th Reply
Azamat
Posted 29-04-03 - 03:37 AM
Wonderful! I obtained shocking returns on low frequency from my acoustic systems after I have screwed else several screws in MDF. If say more simply, I have pressed the speaker to body. I have tested it with song "Borschstjii" immediately. Good bass, and some of infrasound (so seems to me).

What about you? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
8th Reply
Daria
Posted 30-04-03 - 03:51 PM
We (my friend and me) last weekend visited the coolest club of Sakhalin "Jump" and were VERY pleased, because we haven't been there for a long-long time, and there was a grandiose reconsruction to upgrade it at the higher level, like in other countries. We danced the whole night, I came home in the early morning. :) And tomorrow we are going to demonstration, devoted to the holyday of Spring and Job. What a silly frase in English... :)))) But you've uderstood me, I suppose. :) By the way, I'm in chat. ;) There's You nick, but You don't write me back.
9th Reply
Azamat
Posted 05-05-03 - 04:01 AM // Updated 05-05-03 - 04:39 AM
Yes, I'm in chat, but it's not me. It's my corpse :). I can't download this chat around 10 minutes. What a horror!!! I see just "Loading chat..." and no more.
Excuse me, one moment. I'm in Netscape7.02, but this chat not support my browser. In any case I have downloaded MSIE, and now I'm in chat.
10th Reply
Azamat
Posted 05-05-03 - 04:47 AM // Updated 05-05-03 - 04:50 AM
Daria, what language you have studied? (I don't make fun of on you. Your English is good ).
What about me - I have studied Deutsch, but after some time, I started to study English.

I love to study English in Inet by such messages.
11th Reply
Daria
Posted 05-05-03 - 02:45 PM // Updated 05-05-03 - 02:48 PM
Once I tried to study Italian taking lessons of ESHCO, but I wasn't so patient - I always couldn't find any time for it. All that I learned - 3 or 4 lessons. :) And now I found out that French is interesting to me...^)) Only while listening french songs. ^) Mirelle Matheue, Dalida, Natasha ST-Pier, Notre damme de Paris. I sing some of them, but actually without understanding. I just have texts, and repeat. Thats interesting. I laughed at myself - I tried to sing E-type song (You know those words that he sings very-very quikly) - I damaged my tongue. :)))
I agree with You - such forums are the best way to learn to speak another languge. :) When reading - we learn more.
12th Reply
Azamat
Posted 06-05-03 - 03:48 AM
I ought to say to you that my teacher in English is "Ace of Base" and "E-TYPE". I have all of lyrics of "Ace of Base" and few of lyrics of "E-TYPE". This is very useful to sing with them. And now I learn songs of "Blackmore's Night". If wanna you can see my translated songs on my site.

P.S. (Yes, there is may to damage the tongue while singing. :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page