» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  freetime
Daria
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 24-04-03 - 02:04 PM // Updated 24-04-03 - 02:44 PM
Curiosity eats me. As for me I have a very bad habit - computer games and Internet. I can't live a day without world web or role playing game. It's a natural druggg... And does mr. Martin like to play computer games? And how does he spend his free time? Or he only works hard at his new album? Sometimes, thinking about the life of wellknown people, I become convinced of the idea, that I could not live so as they live... It is very hard - people always talk about you, your life becomes public property. No pasaran! :)
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 24-04-03 - 06:08 PM
Skeet shooting. :)

Probably used to be driving his Porsche, until he sold it :(
2nd Reply
Chrissan
Posted 24-04-03 - 07:01 PM
Hi there!
Long time, no see you ppl =)
I've been busy with my own E-typepage so I haven't got time to check this message board.

I think we've talked about this before... E-type is shooting clay-pigeons, the part called "english sporting" or just "sporting". Not much yet this year, but I'm sure he will begin that soon too.
Except that I'm sure he's working on his big project with a Viking-village and also, of course, his own studio and the brand new upcoming album.

About computer games and such I don't know, I don't know him that well. Since he's a busy man I think he doesn't have time to sit by a computer for that long.

//Chrissan
3rd Reply
Daria
Posted 25-04-03 - 02:50 PM
yeahhh... Only being children we may live as we want... When we become adults - life and sosiety demands a lot from us. Especially when you become a wellknown person. And from this side I think - the main thing is to do your business and stay a human. With your own habits, desires, character... Well, Martin found a good way of spending freetime - shooting. When I studied at Banking School we were tought to shoot rifle and pistol. Cool! :) I love this. But I don't shoot pigeons, I shoot toys in a shooting gallery.
4th Reply
Andy
Posted 25-04-03 - 03:58 PM // Updated 25-04-03 - 03:59 PM
E-Type is Surrounded by Beautiful women. I bet that's a big part of his life, in addition to music. He He He

Hmmm. Great Music, Beautiful Women, Fast Cars. What a life!!! :-)
5th Reply
Daria
Posted 27-04-03 - 01:24 PM // Updated 27-04-03 - 01:26 PM
Andy! :)) He works hard to have such life - Great Music, Beautiful Women, Fast Cars... :)) He must be very healthy and have strong voice - to bear the tension of his lifeshows, and besides this - drink beer, speak at microfon, run over the stage and sing... oooooooohh... Sometimes i try to imagin myself -how do you say it ? - in his shoes, and understand the career of the singer is not for me. :)) I would better sing with my body. But Martin.... He's a man of a World (mirovoi moozhik!). And he is worthy a Woman from capital letter. :)
6th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 06-05-03 - 12:31 AM
to Chrissan:

... no, I have no words to say...
Back to entries

Go to top of page