» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  long hair
Daria
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 27-04-03 - 02:18 PM
I'm dying of mr.Martin's hair. On the whole I'm very tremulous to men who have long curly hair. But it is very difficult to cope with it. Washing, drying... It takes a lot of time, I think...
1st Reply
Andy
Posted 27-04-03 - 08:12 PM // Updated 27-04-03 - 08:12 PM
Maybe it's just me. But does anyone else think that Martin loks a lot like the lead singer of RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS. I think his name is Anthony Keidus. They are an American Rock Band.

No? Yes? Maybe?
2nd Reply
Ekaterina
Posted 28-04-03 - 10:22 AM
Certainly not,Andy.They are very different,but it's only my opinion :)
3rd Reply
Daria
Posted 28-04-03 - 01:31 PM
Can't find any foto of this music band... By the way, it's a good idea - tomorrow I'll buy a disk with there album. And You know, I'm VERY upset!!! Yesterday I went to a musicshop - and there was no any previous albums of E-type! :() Only the latest one Euro Forever. Bad shop! And they call it the best in the whole city... My faith in mankind died down yesterday. :((
4th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 28-04-03 - 04:44 PM
Daria, what city?

Nah, I don't think Martin looks anything like Anthony from RHCP.
5th Reply
SnaRe
Posted 29-04-03 - 08:35 PM
No he does not look like Anthony. Shape of his face looks bit similar only. He is Original, not some kind of look-alike;) Daria is not only girl in the world who likes men with long hair. How is mr.Martin´s social life? He doesn’t seem to have certain girlfriend, does he? He keeps his private life private, that’s for sure, and he’s a busy man for relationship I guess. But I don’t wanna believe that he is one of those life burner types either, yet it’s really odd to think that he’s alone. Any objections? Comments?
6th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 29-04-03 - 09:53 PM
Hey everyone,
I agree with Daria, I like E-Type's long hair. Im a bit skeptical, is his hair permed or natural curl?.
Daria, there is not a store around the whole country that I live in that even knows who E-Type is.... * sniffle *....
I was also a bit curious about E-Types life, but as you all said, it is his personal life....
I thought that he had a relationship with Dee....
But now I know better.
This is just my opinion, but does anyone else think that Nana and him are together? No, yes?.
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
7th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 30-04-03 - 09:18 AM
Lol, Nana married an Italian, remember? ;)
8th Reply
Daria
Posted 30-04-03 - 03:34 PM
To Flasher+T
Well.... Uzhno-Sakhalinsk... We have here the great quantity of music disks in the shops, but... As it always happens - when You want something special - You'll never find it!! And what shell I do??? :( Have no idea... :&]
9th Reply
Daria
Posted 01-05-03 - 03:02 PM
SnaRe
Could You send a foto of RED HOT CHILLY PEPPERS lead singer? Curiosity eats me - does he really look like Martin? :) When I said that I like men with long hair, I meant something special. It is not a simply liking, it's a tribute of Memory. My dearest man had a long curly hair. Now he is not alive anymore. He was a bodyguard. Well, I just tried to explane why this means to me so much. I wish to mr. Martin not to cut his hair. :) It's soooo cool! :^)
10th Reply
Andy
Posted 01-05-03 - 06:23 PM
The dude from RHCP does not have long hair anymore, but he used to have.

I think he looks A LITTLE BIT like Martin. Or maybe I AM JUST WEIRD. He He He :-)

11th Reply
mondano
Posted 03-05-03 - 11:07 PM
Actually I can't stand guys with long hair. That style on men was supposed to be left behind in the 80's. Men haveing long hair is actually a pet peeve of mine. Just goes to show that in music "looks" don't (shoulden't) count.

It's all cool though, free world right!
12th Reply
lynnp
Posted 07-05-03 - 11:29 PM
I LOVE men with long hair. Guess that's why I married a man who has waist-length hair. ;) His is blonde and straight though, not dark and curly. I love Mr. Martin's hair too. It's just so awesome, almost with a life of its own.
Anthony Kiedis had straight dark hair, not curly, and his was very nice too. I was sad when he cut it.
13th Reply
Azamat
Posted 08-05-03 - 04:28 AM
Lynnp, I'm greeting you. I hope you'll like here.
14th Reply
lynnp
Posted 08-05-03 - 09:31 PM
Hello! And thank you. :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page