» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Consert at SommarRock Svedala
magnuscarlsson
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 09-05-03 - 00:15 AM
Hello !!

Etype will have a consert at SommarRock in Svedala in Skåne in southern Skåne sometime between 10-12 july !! Ofcourse I will be there and se Etype !!

For more info: http://www.sommarrock.nu
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 09-05-03 - 01:59 PM
Cool! :D

How about more info?

Date? Location? (as in how far from Sthlm)
2nd Reply
magnuscarlsson
Posted 09-05-03 - 02:35 PM
Svedala is located in south of Sweden and that is about 600 km from Stockholm !! Svedala is just a little bit from Denmark !!

Sorry I don´t know more about the consert, they that will organize the consert don´t have everything ready yet.

I think that etype.dk can get more info about, maybe they can ask Martin or Johan about it.
3rd Reply
Daria
Posted 11-05-03 - 12:00 AM
Flasher, were do live, so You can visit E-type's concerts? :~(
You're Lucky. :) I'd very happy to be on any of E-type's liveshows...
4th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 12-05-03 - 04:35 PM
Daria, I'm in Tallinn. So far I've only been to the concerts in Sthlm though.
5th Reply
Daria
Posted 14-05-03 - 03:21 PM
people from the continent may go to other countries - they have an opportunity to travel by train. And I live on the island - the most faraway place in Russia, and can travel only by air. The tickets are very expencive. Well... But If I really want to - I'll go to Stockholm. ^)) Sometimes. When become a very old lady. :D
6th Reply
magnuscarlsson
Posted 14-05-03 - 07:17 PM
Hello !!

Today I read the Swedish newspaper Metro that is for free, thre is an article about Etype, thaqt says that he will cancel all the tour in summer, even SommarRock. Etype said that her very very confused when he had seen a poster about the consert and said that he had no plans for a tour and consert, and SommarRock says that they had bokked the consert about 2 mounths ago and that they now must look for a other popular artist inseed of Etype !!

So that means that there will not be a Etypeconsert at SommarRock :( But I will altough visit Sommarrock, I have been there before and it´s a nice little festival !!

Here is about it on their homepage about it in Swedish http://www.sommarrock.nu/Press/press_030512.pdf
7th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 15-05-03 - 10:31 AM
Well, I guess the news we posted here at this site a while ago indeed was true - that he wouldn't perform at all this summer since he would spend his time on writing a new album instead.

I must admit I was also a bit surprised to hear that he would perform at a few concerts this summer, but obviously that surprised him as well :)

Well, of course it's a pity he won't be playing, but then again ... I do understand why :)

Hopefully we'll see a lot of you guys on the road next summer when/if he goes on tour then!

Take care!

/// Morten
webmaster
8th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 15-05-03 - 11:46 AM
Count on it :D
9th Reply
Daria
Posted 19-05-03 - 12:39 AM
Oh, guys, next year I'll graduate from Academy, and will probably have a vacation. Let me to join your company, I have never been to Sweden, so I'm a little afraid of travelling abroad alone... :) And I got You beer. :)) ;)
10th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 19-05-03 - 05:42 PM
If you manage to come out from the other side of the planet, you're welcome :)
11th Reply
Arven
Posted 30-05-03 - 04:29 PM
I'd like to join too, guys! I hope that the tour will take place next summer and I'll have an opportunity to go to Stockholm! :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page