Author Subject:  Hello,i have some questions
GuyMer13
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 23-05-03 - 01:13 PM
Hello
My name is guy and i live in israel
my age 13 years old
and i very love E-type song's
but to israel arrive only own album: "Last Man Standing" and i see more albums by don't arrive
to israel mybe you tell me why this albums not
arrive to israel?
and i have more question why E-type not show
in MTV?
ok this is my question ty
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 23-05-03 - 02:55 PM
Hi Guy!

Well, it's difficult to say for certain why it was just Last Man Standing that was available in Israel. I guess it's up to Stockholm Records or any other promotion company that works with promoting E-type abroad to decide why it is so.

If you want my unofficial guess, I'd say that it might be because Last Man Standing is by far the most well-known E-type album out of the 4 albums he's released so far. The promotion for that album was better than any of the other albums - especially with Angels Crying and Here I Go Again hitting it big on MTV for a long time ... there were TV-commercials about the album on MTV, Swedish TV and even Danish TV showed a commercial about the album. I have never seen one single commercial about Euro IV Ever except on Swedish TV which is obvious of course :)

I can't tell you why E-type isn't being shown on MTV either ... Angels Crying and Here I Go Again were shown a lot on MTV, but after that everything went silent on MTV as to showing E-type's videos and I never really saw an E-type video there after that. Of course I don't watch MTV that much, so I can't say if one of the videos was shown here and then, but fact of the matter was that they weren't shown as much as before - which of course is sad.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help to you, but I hope that you got an answer to your questions nevertheless :)

Take care!

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
2nd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 23-05-03 - 03:45 PM
Well, Princess of Egypt was shown on MTV, infact so was Life, but I agree, they were nowhere as big as Angels Crying and Here I Go Again
3rd Reply
Raf_angel
Posted 01-06-03 - 03:41 PM
Hey guymer,

don't worry, first I could also only find Last man standing in Holland... All the others I found through other search engines such as internet. I even got a friend from Sweden to bring one along when she came visiting me.
But I am sure you could order the others through the internet. (payment with creditcard probably)

Good luck
xx
Back to entries

Go to top of page