» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Question??.....
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 09-06-03 - 02:00 AM
Hello everyone,
I have two questions, I feel kind of dumb asking them, but Im kind of curious....
What are E-Type's friends like? Because in all of the photos that I have seen of him, his friends seem so crazy and like a lot of fun!
Also, I feel kind of dumb asking this too, what are Nana's friends like? Because in photos, I never see her with anyone other than herself, and I was just wondering....
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
1st Reply
Andy
Posted 09-06-03 - 05:15 AM
I don't really know about friends. I do know that Max Martin and E-Type must be Huge Buddies, cuz he did back up for E-Type.

I also want to point out that I think it's kind of Sad that Nana doesn't get as much attention as she should. They always put Pretty Models and Dancers on the Covers and in Videos, but Nana is the Real Vocal Talent. She did vocal backup for tons of other artists like Britney Spears, Aqua, Flexx, Celine Dion, Ace of Base and many many others.
2nd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 09-06-03 - 06:07 PM
Hey,
Andy, thanks for all of the song/artists btw. Also, about Nana, I have almost every album that she sang backup on. In the one interview, she said that she doesnt care that people pretend to be her. It obviously doesnt bother her, maybe sometimes she gets angry, but I think that she is just a very relaxed, calm person.
I was just wondering about her personality, because interviews never get in-depth with her, all they care about is how she got cheated.
3rd Reply
shmirgel
Posted 13-06-03 - 05:17 PM
nana has the best voice i've ever EVER heard. it has undepressed me so many times. she deserves a lot more attention... could someone please tell me a web site with comprehensive info in english about her, because i can't find anything online, except several lines here and there saying "sweden's best singer". i really want to know more.
what do you guys think about her single "fame"?
4th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 13-06-03 - 05:54 PM
Hello,
I bought Nana's single over the Internet and I love it!!. Her voice sounds beautiful and you can hear a lot of her personality and what she has been trying to tell people for years in that song. I have a biography about her, but it is not alot of information. I have a website also, but Im afraid that it is information that everyone already knows....
Her official site isnt online anymore, dont know why though....E-mail me should you want the bio or web address Shmirgel....
Back to entries

Go to top of page