» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Help getting CDs
morgan
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 07-07-03 - 09:50 PM
I discovered E-type through Digitally Imported, and now I am a huge fan. But here in the states it is difficult for me to get any of his CDs. Any place that I have found which sells them charges $25-$35 + shipping and doesn't have all of his CDs availible.

I was wondering if anyone knows a good place to buy them from that would ship to the states? I am looking to get all four of his studio albums. Thanks for the help.
1st Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 07-07-03 - 11:14 PM
Hey,
I had the same problem as you, I am a HUGE US Fan and I found this great website that sells all four albums and a bunch of singles too, and they get to my house in Pennsylvania with 3-7 days everytime. In fact I just bought five singles last Thursday ( 7/30 and they got here today ( 7/7 ). Albums usually come a week after you order them, or on the day after. The web address is
www.confidencemailorder.com
Hope this helps!.
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
2nd Reply
morgan
Posted 07-07-03 - 11:48 PM
Thanks for the recommendation, I just ordered all four E-type cds, and a bunch of other stuff. Quite the $hopping $pree. I'll post again when the stuff arrives.

By the way, I live in PA as well. Small world eh?
3rd Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 08-07-03 - 02:19 AM
Hey,
Im glad that the site helped.
Do your friends like Euro music as well as you do? My friends put up with it, but they like rap.
Thats great you live in PA, if you live near Pittsburgh then you live near me....Im about an hour drive from there....
Well youll have to reply when you get the stuff, like you said, and what you thought of it :)
In Gods Name and God Bless,
Heather :)
4th Reply
Andy
Posted 15-07-03 - 01:28 AM
Here is a Great Place to buy E-Type CDs if you live in US. They will cost you UNDER $20 Each even With Shipping to US, Great Price:

Here is the website:
http://www.skivhugget.com/

Check It Out, they have Explorer album for only $6, and all the other albums are $12-VAT.

It's a Swedish Website, where you can get a lot of Swedish Music at a Good Price. They Subtract the VAT tax, so the price of each Cd is even less than whast it says.

Hope this Helps :-)
Enjoy E-Type.

5th Reply
morgan
Posted 15-07-03 - 10:58 PM
My order arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the site link. Skivhugget also looks promising, but I had already ordered by the time it was recommended.

I am just outisde of Philly, and it is cool to run into someone from the same state. E-Type is a little bit of a tough sell to my friends, as we are generally into much harder techno and metal. But I love it.

Thanks for the help.
Back to entries

Go to top of page