Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  How I became an E-Type fan ...
Anthony
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 16-07-03 - 02:05 PM
Hi !
I've been an E-Type since about a week. I want to explain you how I became fond of their music ! I was walking on a pavement in Paris-Gennevilliers and at once I saw a CD lost on this pavement, "Last man standing" by E-Type. I didn't know who it was. Nevertheless I took it and wanted to listen to this CD at home. That's what I do ... and I absolutly LOVED this music. In fact, I've already heard "Angels crying" somewhere ... I looked for an E-Type website and found this one, which is very great !!!
So, that's my story ... I'm very proud to be an E-Type fan, 'cause they do very very great songs !!!
Bye bye ! Yours ever !!!
@nthony Löser from Poitiers (South-West France), 23 years old.
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 11-08-03 - 04:56 PM
It's fate. :)
2nd Reply
ptichka
Posted 12-08-03 - 00:08 AM
i always loved E-Type's music but never knew who he was and nobody around me knew his name. i know, that sounds very sylly but i found his name only about a year ago. so here i am a girl who alway liked but never knew the name of my favorit artist.
And now I am an E-Type fan!!!
3rd Reply
Michael
Temporarily disabled
Posted 29-08-03 - 07:38 PM
Ha Ha! "Last Man Standing"'s cover is so cool and youcouldn't pass through it! :)
4th Reply
AnneMarie
Posted 29-08-03 - 09:24 PM
I first saw and heard Martin with Angels flying a few years ago in Holland, and really loved it. I forgot about it because he isn't that famous over here. Untill a few months ago, I realized that there was this great guy, who doesn't only look good, but who also makes brilliant music and looked for him on the net. I found this beautiful page so here I am. I just got his albums. I hope to see him in Holland some day.
With love AnneMarie
Back to entries

Go to top of page