» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Nick Carter's Solo Album
Andy
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 05-08-03 - 11:56 PM // Updated 06-08-03 - 00:06 AM
Yeah, Yeah one of the guys from Backstreet Boys.

I got a Chance to listen to his Solo album called "Now or Never" and the album is made mostly in Commecial Rock style. Max Martin and Rami contributed some Good tunes (main reason why I listened to it), and there are a few good ones written by 2 American writers as well. IOP Album is not Great, but I did like a few songs:

"Do I Have to Cry For You" AWESOME Rock Ballad, that's Very Similar to Bryan Adams's "Everything I do I do For You" (Maybe Too Similar even), but Beautiful

"I Got You" - Very Nice Song, Mid-tempo Rock similar to U2 or Bryan Adams. Oh Yeah, It is Written By MAX MARTIN and RAMI. Very Nice
:-)))))

"BLOW YOUR MIND" - OH, an Awesome Rock Track written once again by Max Martin, Rami and some other Dude, don't remember his name. This one Tottaly Rocks, and it's got an Awesome Hook, like most of Max Martin's tunes (e.g Baby One More Time). Too bad the Heavy Rock Strings kind of Drown the Melody Hook. Anyway, SWEDISH MAGIC here. This song shows that Max Martin can Really Rock, not just Pop (He He He) This one's got Some of that E-Type Spirit In It :-))))))))))

"Miss America" - a Nice Song with a nice Melody

"Girls In the USA" - this one sounds Very Similar to DEF LEPPARD's "Pour some Sugar on Me", except with some Reggae Rap. Good Power Rock, but not quite as Good as Leppard, but close

Anyway, I think Nick's Solo album is way better than that R&B Solo album that Justin released.

And Kudos to Nick for Working with Great Swedish Writers like Max Martin. I just wish he worked with them on more Tracks. Maybe the album would have been better.

Anyone else Have any Opinions. Anyone?
Back to entries

Go to top of page