» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  i wonder why ??
arabianstar
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 14-08-03 - 11:00 PM
hi all and special hi to e-type
i love e-type very much and i love him songs but i wonder why u have some oriental songs realated to arab specially ??? i like who know why to answer me because i feel sometimes that e-type had some arabian freinds ......?
And i hope that e-type make a concert in the middle east
Thanks All And I Hope I Get Some Answers
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 15-08-03 - 02:14 PM
Hi,

To the best of our knowledge E-type doesn't read the forum himself... you can find Johan Dereborn here sometimes...

As for the question - who knows. Probably just because it sounds so cool. :)
2nd Reply
arabianstar
Posted 15-08-03 - 09:27 PM
hi Flasher T
thatks for the answer . but i want e-type answer me himself .And i hope that e-type will read the forum
3rd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 16-08-03 - 09:40 PM
Hi there!

arabianstar: As Flasher T told you E-type unfortunately doesn't read this forum but Johan Dereborn - the bass-player in his band occasionally shows up.

Believe me - I have tried many times to write to E-type but haven't got a reply. I do know though that he sometimes visits the site but doesn't participate in the forum ... and in a way I understand him, because if he did, he would meet a massive mail-storm from the users of this website, so I hope you understand this!

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
4th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 21-08-03 - 12:57 AM
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure, that E-type doesn't read your forum, Morten :)
5th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 21-08-03 - 01:53 PM
Hello there,

long time no see!!!
(sorry everyone, I'm having a problem at home with my firewall, it doesn't allow me to log in EDK or some chats and so on...)

I honestly believe E-type is reading the forum every now and then, at least he has quoted once to some discussions on the board.

and about the Arabic style.. I have this faint memory of once reading him telling about some girl he had med in Egypt. Not a local girl, if I remember right, but anyway. I think that is why princess of Egypt was called that instead of princess of Saudi-Arabia or something ;)

:)

it was good to be able to log in again, I think when I get back to Finland I will have to finally do something with the Firewall, I also miss my messenger because of that :P

see you all soon again,

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
6th Reply
alyastra
Posted 21-08-03 - 05:32 PM
Hello ppl:)

To arabianstar: Everybody here loves E-Type, but he is as far away as the stars he sings about:) I personally cant even describe what Im feeling for him, i tried while writing him a letter. I still hope he got it - my highest ambition was to put a smile on his face. There will probably never be a feedbackto any of fanletters, or if someone in this poll who wrote him has got an answer - step up and make other folks happy. It would only mean that he reads his fanpost. E-Type and his music is like air - breathe in and he´s yours, breathe out and his not... still its hard to live wihout air.. or his music...

One more oppinnion of E-Type, he may even have got forgotten about this site at all - he does need his audience and ppl buying his records, not bunch of ppl trying to get close to him. Superstars life is rough - he creates goodness in many hearts with his music, still hes a person himself aswell. One person. He has folks like us adoring him everywhere he goes. Sad, but its more than possible that for E-Type we are ONE audience, ONE crowd, not many single persons, everyone carrying their OWN different kind of love and respect for him inside. So, point is that we are mass who likes him, not more. It is well known that from stage he makes living kontact with fans. With crowd who likes him. He´s a superstar, but has private life as everyone of us. To be honest - I hope taht E-Type will never read this poll. I wouldnt care much about mass of teenagers likeing me, why should he? Hes a better person? Yeah, maybe... Would You care?
Back to entries

Go to top of page