» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  The E-concert
alyastra
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 25-10-03 - 08:58 PM
Im just wondering... ppl who have been to E-Type's live show, could you please share your knowledge and feelings while being there. Somehow like flasher-T did.. Bit more personal oppinnions perhaps...I never been to concert myself, would reallyreally want to know how it is, cause im hoping to visit one next suumer ;)
1st Reply
SnaRe
Posted 25-10-03 - 09:06 PM
well... we stand in the same shoes... Martin is the best, I suppose he is on stage lke in the Free Like video, as charmful and lively, sharing powerful emotions... I do not know much about his personality, and here's a thaught... I ike, love and adore Martin and his creation with all my heart, but I would'nt like to get to know him... Why? Because I like an illusion witch has his voice, thaughts and body to live in, not himself, and i dont wanna be disappointed. Not here. This illusion is too precheos to smash down.

So my suggestion to You, Alyasta, is that calm down and watch your precheous dreams, enjoy life as it is, so you wont be disappointed when U actually see the REAL THING on stage:)
2nd Reply
mondano
Posted 26-10-03 - 08:14 AM
Hey Alyastra!!

I've gotten the pleasure of seeing E-Type live once when he came to Toronto, Canada 2 years ago.

E-Type on stage is amazing. He only preformed 3 songs but it was awsome. It was the strangest combination of a band that I have ever seen. First we have Martin who compared to other euro stars is pretty old (40ish). The we have his large band that joins him on stage. They all look like cowboys turned rockers. And of course to top it off there was Dee, who is young, hot and barely wearing any clothes.

As for his preformance it was very good. All of his instruments were played live and nothing was pre-recorded, unlike most euro stars live that i've seen. Dee was abosolutely amazing (man that girl can sing). She has an amazing and powerful voice. Martin of course dose not sound electronic and is a pretty good singer himself. I would not say he sounds awsome though.

To top the preformance off E-Type used alot of pyrotechtronics. Tons of explosions that macthed up with the beat. All in all they are the best.
3rd Reply
Arven
Posted 26-10-03 - 12:08 AM
Oh, I guess it was a SUPER perfomance (as I can see it from Mondano's message! :)
4th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 27-10-03 - 00:18 AM // Updated 27-10-03 - 00:18 AM
One little correction as to your post, mondano ... to be honest - I don't think it's Dee's real voice you heard as she never sings live on stage with E-type ... at least I've never experienced her do anything else than "mime" the songs while letting other backup vocalists do the real singing, but other than that everything was well described! :))

To the other people I'd like to say that you can read some of the tour diaries that I wrote while I was on tour in Sweden with E-type ... I'm not sure if I wrote a whole lot about the actual concerts but I have written some of it, so you can take a look at it if you want to. :)

Cheers!

/// Morten
webmaster
5th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 27-10-03 - 08:38 AM
Yeah, a live concert is something every E-type fan should experience... Like Mondano said, it doesn't sound the same as the records, and that's what makes it such an experience. You really feel like these guys are here to play for you. Martin is amazing at working the crowd, not sure how it worked in Canada but in Sweden, where most of the people in the front twenty rows are fans :) it's really an amazing atmosphere. Sometimes Martin gets carried away to the point that he forgets the lyrics ;) It's all good though, like I said, that's what makes it an experience.
6th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 28-10-03 - 02:10 AM
Hey,
I have been to an E-Type concert, when he was in Toronto, Canada in 2002 and I will say that it was so awesome! I was in the front row and the pyrotechnics were fantastic, I could feel the heat! And the band, lets just say that they are quite different! Almost every other band there was very commercial/ pop culture in looks and in dance moves, but when Martin and the crew came out onto the stage it was like a blast of fresh air they all had such true love for the audience and Martin is so nice to his fans, he spent half of his time giving hugs and giving fans the chance to sing parts of the songs! Totally awesome. I also have a question, has anyone ever seen Nana perform w/ Martin? Just wondering :)
God Bless 4Always,
Heather :)
7th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 28-10-03 - 08:54 AM
I have never been to an E-type concert when Nana was there because she was only part of the Explorer tour which was back in 1997... but I do have a few live-recordings on VHS from concerts on the Explorer tour where I can see Nana perform with them and it sounds awesome as well ... makes me so envious of the people who got a chance to see Nana perform live with E-type. I so wanted to see that myself :)

/// Morten
8th Reply
Lena
Banned: 2 time(s)
Banned

Posted 28-10-03 - 02:32 PM // Updated 28-10-03 - 02:39 PM
To AquariaGirl:
Still I hope, that he'll never visit Russia... I STILL feel the heat of that Piro-technical show , which terrorists had performed in ROCK MONSTERS last summer... But if Martin and the crew wanna play SATANS DJAVALAR I HELVETE (or how it in Swedish), then OK, welcome to Russia *cry*

To SnaRe: if he is real? :)
9th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 28-10-03 - 04:15 PM
Heather, perhaps the secret to E-type's live success is that all the guys tremendously enjoy doing it :)
10th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 28-10-03 - 04:24 PM
To Flasher T:
You... you... you're unsurpassed, Flasher! :)
11th Reply
Lena
Banned

Posted 29-10-03 - 10:06 AM
If I can belive my dictionary... then they spell it not like SATANS DJAVALAR I HELVETE, they spell it like SATANS DJAVULLAR I HELVETET. So I beg you my pardon for the errors.
12th Reply
Arven
Posted 30-10-03 - 02:29 PM
I'd like to see Nana performing live with E-type! If only he could come to Russia! And though I havn't heard Dee's real voice, I doubt that she can sing better than Nana.
13th Reply
cooldj
Posted 14-11-03 - 08:41 PM
If u LOVE e-type than its more than worth it to go to his concert. U know there is nothing like seeing ur favorite celebrity live. I've only been to one concert in my whole life but it was such a blast(russian - Lubje). But i got "lucky" there is not many russian people in Canada so in my city there was only about 2 thousand people attending the concert. And the least i can say i was within 100 meters of the signer and i can die in peace.(nah just kiddin i dont want to die yet)
14th Reply
Angel
Posted 02-12-03 - 12:18 AM // Updated 02-12-03 - 02:10 PM
Hey guys!

http://www.nanahedin.com

She has a website!!!! *dancing around*

/Angel

-------------------------------------
Webmaster's comments
-------------------------------------
Hey Angel!

Please keep to the topic - this topic is about E-type's concerts and doesn't involve Nana Hedin anymore - although Nana has been mentioned in the discussion - please be aware of that the next time, ok? :)

/// Morten
webmaster

Edited by NetRoam (Admin) on December 2nd, 2003 at 02:10 PM CET
Back to entries

Go to top of page