» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  New Scooter Single
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 16-11-03 - 01:27 AM
Hey have you guys all heard the new scooter song "Jigga Jigga." The rumor has it, that it is huge in Europe right now. IMO it is an amazing song, pure trance with Enya like vocals. Scooter dosen't sing in it at all. This is not unusal for scooter as he always has made trance and techno songs as well as his own style.

U want to get your opinion on the song and to know how well it is really doing in Euope.
1st Reply
Arven
Posted 19-11-03 - 07:09 PM
Unfortunately I havn't heard it yet
2nd Reply
Andy
Posted 20-11-03 - 06:01 PM
I haven't heard it either, but I live in US LOL

But on the Vocal Trance Side, I'm Loving:
Mario Lopez "Alone"- awesome Song :)

Has anyone heard his whole album "Eternal Sounds"?
3rd Reply
mondano
Posted 21-11-03 - 07:18 PM
Jigga Jigga was avalible for download on euroadrenaline.com and puroeuro.com but I don't think it is up anymore.

Actually "Jigga Jigga" just got played on z1035 in Toronto yesterday on a show called pump it or dump it. It got pumped by 97%. Man it has been an amazing 2 years for scooter in Canada. "Maria, Ramp, Jigga Jigga, Posse, and Aii Shot The Dj", all made it big here.
4th Reply
mondano
Posted 02-12-03 - 08:47 PM
Finally found the best copy of Jigga Jigga!! You can download it from www.pisabosta.tk and it is the radio edit by pisabosta.tk. It has both typical scooter energetic singing, eny-like vocals and hardcore trance meldy. Amazing song!!
5th Reply
Arven
Posted 10-12-03 - 10:12 AM
Thanks for this link, Mondano
6th Reply
mondano
Posted 10-12-03 - 08:38 PM
FYI:

The Female lyrics in Jigga Jigga is an Enya song but it is not Enya singing. My mom heard it a told me she has the song form Enya. Just though you'd like to know.
7th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 19-12-03 - 05:36 PM // Updated 19-12-03 - 05:40 PM
I don't get it. Mondano, we live not that far away from each other (I'm in New York), but I feel like I live in a vilage. Since I left Odessa (Ukraine), the only music I hear is either pop or rap. (or if I'm lucky, I can catch a NuRock song on the radio.) Even in clubs they play rap-, hip-hop remixes. That sucks. In 5 years, there were only 2 concerts worth seeing (Michael Flatley and Blackmore's Night, they were magical). I don't know what I would listen to, if I didn't have an internet. And here you are, 6 hours of driving from me, and can listen normal music on the radio. How I hate american sinle-mindedness and sense of superiority that is reflected even in musical variety.
8th Reply
Phoenix
Posted 19-12-03 - 05:43 PM
Jigga is great, I love that song. Though I'm not sure it's Enya's tune. I have all her albums and will check it out for sure, after finals :) They did use Dead Can Dance's song in Habi Halua.
9th Reply
mondano
Posted 21-12-03 - 02:42 AM
Hey Phoenix:

Believe me the radio stations across Canada that I have heard are not great either. I just got luckey that I happen to live near Toronto where 1 radio station actually plays dance music. This station is of course z103.5fm. When it comes to music Canadians are the same as Americans, they never warm up to anything new or different than they are used to.

About Jigga Jigga being an enya song I could be wrong. I'm just passing on what my mom told me. Plus Scooter useses other peoples music in 75% of his own music so I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to entries

Go to top of page