» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Melodifestival!.
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 08-01-04 - 02:16 AM
Hey!,
I am happy to find out that E-Type will be performing! That is an awesome way to promote a new single, I wish him and the band the best of luck!.
Is there a website that people can go to to watch it live or watch the song being performed when it happens?
Thanks!
God Bless,
Heather :)
1st Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 08-01-04 - 06:29 PM
YEEEE!!!!
i knew it!!!!;)
And now that we know that Max Martin is going to write the song...THEN ITS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!
No ones going to know what song hes going to sing before the Melodifestivalen..because then they get kicked form the list..

Wellll.....is he going to sing live =/ ??
And is Dee going to sing live?
because they MUST if they are going to be there....
2nd Reply
Bassman
Posted 09-01-04 - 00:24 AM
Yhanncarlo.

Martin writes ALL his own material. Martin Sandberg puts nice clothes on it, and turns it into hits, but he does not write or compose the songs.

Important difference, you know.

The performance in Gothenburg will be singback. This means vocals live, instruments on tape.

Don't miss it!
3rd Reply
Andy
Posted 09-01-04 - 00:41 AM // Updated 09-01-04 - 00:46 AM
2 Bassman

Yeah you're right (LOL Of course Ha Ha Ha).
E-Type does write all his music, sometimes along with someone named Mud (Mystery person).
Max Martin, Rami, Kristin Lundid and some others act as Producers though.

But Max can write music though. He wrote and co-wrote many hits for Britney, BSB, Celine Dion and some other artists. Not too Bad, and I read that it made him a Very Rich man

Offtopic QUESTION: Has anyone ever heard any Material by a Rock Band in which Max Martin was before he started working for Cheiron with Denis Pop????
The band was caled "It's Alive" I think, and I think they released an album on Cheiron.
4th Reply
Andy
Posted 09-01-04 - 01:06 AM // Updated 09-01-04 - 01:12 AM
Oy Yeah

I Hope the new E-Type album has some Modern Club Sound, like the one that DJs@Work or maybe Ferry Corsten or Blank & Jones. use. Maybe E-Type can even give it some of his own E-Type-Twist, maybe with some Guitars in there :)
5th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 09-01-04 - 03:36 PM // Updated 09-01-04 - 03:37 PM
To Andy:

I'd like to humbly ask you - if you have off-topic questions - to write them in a thread of their own. This thread is entitled Melodifestival. which makes the thread about the Melodifestivalen and not about Max Martin's former band or E-type's album going "clubbish". I doubt that's something AquariaGirl12 requested when she wrote the thread in the first place :) So I hope you respect this :)

On another note - Mud is called Fredrik Ekdahl in real life, but we don't know much about him :)

To AquariaGirl12:

I don't know if www.svt.se has a live-transmission of the Melodifestivalen. I doubt it though which also is a sad fact for me even though I live in Denmark, because I can't see the program either! Hopefully we'll get to hear it any way or another :)

To Yhanncarlo:

As Bassman correctly said - it's singback meaning they have to sing live but the instruments will be on tape. As the news state, Dee is not mentioned so I have no idea if she's going to even be there - but after all - the latest news is that Nana Hedin is going to be there, so it's going to be even more great now :D

---

Anyway, I think that was all for now! Take care people!

/// Morten
webmaster
6th Reply
Arven
Posted 09-01-04 - 05:32 PM
Great news! I'm also happy to find out that Nana will be in the line-up of the band!
7th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 12-01-04 - 02:09 PM
Wiiiiieee Nana Roxs!! =D
8th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 12-01-04 - 02:13 PM
Humm...this was weird..if you look at this site:
http://svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=7941&a=149751

youll see that E-Type isnt in the list =S
9th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 12-01-04 - 10:07 PM
Hey!,
Nana is going to be in the line up? That is so AWESOME!! I really wish that i could see it now. Nana is my hero! lol, Martin also.
Thanks Netroam for the webaddress :)
God Bless 4 Always,
Heather
10th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 12-01-04 - 10:25 PM
To Yhanncarlo: Yes, of course he isn't on the list - none of the jokers are on the list - they want to keep it a surprise obviously - I guess there wouldn't be a point in having a joker, if people knew the jokers already, right? ;)

I just find it weird that no Swedish media has found out about E-type's participation whereas we have :) I doubt they know about it though because otherwise it would have been published already - but it's nice that we know anyway :)

To AquariaGirl12:

You're very welcome! :)

/// Morten
11th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 13-01-04 - 08:53 AM
Oh...ok;)
I hope E-Type will win =0o
because we got these artist who the people likes alot:
Nina & Kim
Fame