» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Question about LPSL songs
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 30-03-04 - 01:02 AM
I hope someone could explian this for me:

Ever since I got hold of all the new songs I've wondered why it says on the records page that only 3 songs on the album say feat. Na Na.

Is there only 1 female singer on the album, which is Na Na or are there others that are not mentioned? From what I hear:

Dans La Fantasie, Far Up In The Air, Foever More, If Heaven Were Fall, Paradise, Predator, Rain, The Original You, and Camilla, all feature Na Na or another women who isn't given cerdit.

Does it say on the album cover who the female vocals are?
1st Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 30-03-04 - 01:54 AM
It says... Though I can't list all the names, since I haven't received the album myself yet :(

But in the cover, every track is listed with singers and such. Perhaps Morten can fill you in with the informations tomorrow evening :)

/// Nikolaj
co-wm
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 30-03-04 - 08:19 AM
It seems pretty obvious that you haven't got the actual CD in your hand - yet - as you ask this question ... but I trust that you buy the album as soon as you're able to.

There are only 3 songs featuring Nana Hedin on the album and they are Paradise, Far Up In The Air and Forever More. The other vocalists are the following:

Therese Löf-Amberg -> Rain and If Heaven Were To Fall
Jeanette Von Der Burg -> The Predator and The Original You
Anna Nordell -> Camilla and Dans La Fantasie
Jeanette Olsson -> Lost And Goodbye + backing vocals on Paradise

Please have in mind that I wrote this while at work and I don't have the album by me, so I might be wrong on the tracks Jeanette Von Der Burg and Anna Nordell are featured on, but I'll check tonight to see if it's correct!

/// Morten
wm
3rd Reply
Arven
Posted 31-03-04 - 01:39 AM // Updated 31-03-04 - 01:40 AM
But why this time there are only 3 songs featuring Nana?
4th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 31-03-04 - 08:13 AM
Why not give the other talented vocalists a chance to show what they can? I know it would be nice to have Na Na on more songs but I think it's also good to hear the voices of for example Anna Nordell, Jeanette von der Burg and Therese Löf-Amberg because they are also very talented. They also give their own touch to the songs somehow making the album more versatile in my opinion, so I think it's a good thing :)
5th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 31-03-04 - 10:58 AM
I agree with Morten - actually having several different female vocals adds a lot to the album. Plus maybe now the ignorant majority will stop thinking E-type is a band. :)
6th Reply
Stingbat
Co-webmaster
Administrator

Posted 31-03-04 - 02:28 PM
Flasher T:
Hope as you, that people will stop thinking that E-type is a band... Actually talked to somebody the other day, and the person STILL thought that E-type was a bind, because of Dee, which was on the cover and such.
The most weird thing, is that he is in the newsbusiness - but if he is "confused" about it, what is everybody else then? ;)
7th Reply
mondano
Posted 31-03-04 - 10:40 PM
Thank You Netroam for your answer. Obviously, I haven't bought the album yet but I do have all the new songs. When and "If" it comes avaliable at HMV I will buy it. It will take a couple of months before that happens though. I was able to get LMS, MIS and E4E through HMV.

E-Type should use Anna Nordell on more of his songs. Man what a great vocalist.
8th Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 31-03-04 - 10:45 PM
Correction:

Anna Nordell sang The Predator & Dans La Fantasie while Jeanette Von Der Burg sang Camilla & The Original You

Just a little correction I forgot to check :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page