» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Question about LPSL
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 21-04-04 - 04:51 AM
I kinda hinted at it earlier but I never really asked outright. If E-Type is Martin Erickson alone, than how come only two tracks say featuring Na Na? Why dosen't all the tracks say feat. (the female vocalist).

Example:
Rain feat. Therese Löf-Amberg
The Predator feat. Jeanette Von Der Burg

and so on...

From what I can hear they are just as much a part of the songs as Na Na and Martin.

Is it because they are considerd part of E-Type and Na Na is not? It's just a bit strange and confusing. Why only mention Na Na on the cover?
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 21-04-04 - 08:21 AM
I think it's a certain agreement that Martin and Na Na has made due to the problems they had after Last Man Standing was released where Na Na's name was forgotten on the credits for Angels Crying, Here I Go Again and I'm Flying. So I guess Na Na wants to make sure she's not forgotten by writing the feat. Na Na. If you see the first 3 albums, there's no such thing as a featuring artist on the back cover, so everything is done the way it used to be done - only difference is this agreement as I see it between Martin and Na Na.

So that's my theory.

/// Morten
webmaster
2nd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 21-04-04 - 04:54 PM
Another possible reason is, Nana has more or less established herself as one of the best voices in the world. The name means something to a person who knows what sort of projects Nana has worked with, I think.
3rd Reply
mondano
Posted 22-04-04 - 04:28 AM
Thank you. That explains alot. I agree Na Na has one powerful and amazing voice. But I think the other artists should get mention on the back cover as well.
Back to entries

Go to top of page