Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-Type in Finland 12/6.
Aliisa
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 26-05-04 - 07:24 PM
E-Type will perform in Helsinki, Finland in 12th June in 2004. I'm quite sure I will be there, because I haven't seen him live after autumn 2002.

Is there anyone else coming there? Does anyone know, will he perform only few songs, or maybe a whole set?

The only reason I would miss that concert is my ears.. last year I hurted my ears very seriously in a concert.. and now I can't listen to loud music anymore :( And I wonder if the sound on E-Type gig is too loud, even though I will wear ear protection, I don't want to risk my health.. but when it comes to E-Type. His music means everything to me and I would regret if I wouldn't go there.

Now I'm fighting with those two options, but still I'm quite sure I will be there. Every time I hear "Paradise" I'm very sure I will go there!
1st Reply
STARLIGHT
Posted 27-05-04 - 09:39 AM
I think that you can come to Helsinki because it is like a "family concert" I think. There is many kids whit they parents and who takes kids there if there would be too loud music?
Good luck to you anyway, and to your ears too :)
See you in Helsinki!
2nd Reply
Cherry
Posted 27-05-04 - 03:32 PM
I WILL BE THERE! in kaivopuisto,I love mr.E-TYPE end he is so cool guy! it´s a happening that all can come,children too.I only wonder if someone knows what time E-Type will perform? E-Type fan 4-ever!
3rd Reply
Flasher T
Posted 27-05-04 - 07:44 PM
I'm thinking of going to Mariehamn, although I don't think Ahvenamaa is a part of Finland any more (independent as of february this year). Depends on my financial situation.
4th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 27-05-04 - 11:09 PM
hello,

I will also be there in Kaivopuisto :) So I will see you all there, I suppose.. I might arrive a bit later, since I have to be somewhere else in the morning, but as the gig starts at 3pm, I think E-type will perform somewhere around 4-4.30. As it is a concert with so many artists, E-type will play only one or two songs.

And for Aliisa, I have the same problem, I once hurt my ears quite bad and suffer of tinnitus, but it won't stop me from going. You can always use earplugs, they help a lot when used in a right way. '

I'll see you there, then :)

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
5th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 28-05-04 - 07:13 PM
Very nice to see your all answers here. They really were great, thanks :)

Myra, I'm very sorry that you have tinnitus :( it really isn't nice.. I have only a very little tinnitus.. but at this year I got another ear disease called myoclonia. It makes my ears got "locked" very often and I also have more tinnitus because of that..

I saw Kaivopuisto gig was added to tour section. I started thinking, that maybe it would be longer gig that just a few songs.. usually the smaller gigs aren't mentined in tour section.. but I might be wrong and probably I'm wrong.. but I could ask some person who is in response of that happening.

by the way.. does anyone know will Dee be on stage with E-Type? or Nana D'Aquini? I love them both, but honestly I don't dig those new singers so much..
6th Reply
Myra
Reporter
Assistant

Posted 28-05-04 - 09:24 PM
Neither one of them will unfortunetly be on stage, as to my knowledge...

And it has been added to the toursection cause I asked Morten to add it somewhere on the site for people to know about it.

Too bad, there's like 20 artists performing, so it won't be a long show, I have this information also from the recordcompany, so...

would be great to see him longer, though. Maybe in Mariehamn... or somewhere else. You never know.

///Myra
Reporter & Assistant
7th Reply
Cherry
Posted 29-05-04 - 12:35 AM
GIRLS!?! You can winn a backstage pass for 2 person to kaivopuisto concert on a competition,go to the pages www.nrj.fi ,You never know if you winn,I never do,but hope that this time is better luck!Keep on rockin´!
8th Reply
STARLIGHT
Posted 29-05-04 - 10:51 PM
Hello You all!
I just visit there at nrj sites and try how lucky I am.
Thanks Cherry!
9th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 31-05-04 - 02:30 PM
The Mariehamn gig is part of the Rock Off festival, so there will be a lot of artists there... but the festival is like a week long, so I think there's a decent chance Martin will have a full gig there.
10th Reply
Bassman
Posted 01-06-04 - 11:20 AM
Hi Y'all! The only gig that's NOT full-length is th Helsinki gig June 12th. That one is only 2 songs, due to reasons described here earlier!
11th Reply
Bassman
Posted 01-06-04 - 06:47 PM
Correction. We will do 4 songs in Helsinki, but it's not the full band (in part finnish actually), and we have almost none of our tour production with us. Sad - but true.
Hope you Finnish fans can make it to Åminne (close to vaasa) or Mariehamn instead, as we will do the complete, original show at those dates!
12th Reply
Cherry
Posted 16-06-04 - 02:02 PM
OH MY..He was so Wonderful in Finland!What a great show,I enjoyed it a lot! E-Type Really Rules!
13th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 20-06-04 - 08:38 PM
Caught a bit of the NRJ party on MTV3 today, right in the middle of Paradise... Even on TV, it's so awesome to see a live E-type show again :D

Can't wait till August.
14th Reply
Aliisa
Posted 21-06-04 - 02:33 PM // Updated 21-06-04 - 02:35 PM
I changed my mind so many times, but then I decided not to go to NRJ Party :( My brother's girlfriend was having a upcoming-wedding party at the same day, so I went there instead..

But I watched the E-Type show on TV.. they showed two songs, Life and Paradise, but what other two songs they played?

I think the show was playback, but E-Type sung some vocals too which was cool! But it was sad to hear Nana's voice and those two female singers pretending to sing them even they didn't. I love Nana's voice so much and it's sad she's not on stage with E-Type. That was actually the reason I wasn't there :/ If there would have been Dee or Nana it would have been great, but those new playback singers.. ugh.. :/

But that's just my opinion..
15th Reply
Cherry
Posted 22-06-04 - 11:45 AM
E-TYPE played also"Here I go again" and "Camilla"in kaivopuisto. I´m waiting to see Martin again who promised to call me..never heard anything from him!
Back to entries

Go to top of page