Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Set the World on Fire?.
AquariaGirl12
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 24-06-04 - 11:13 PM
I just found out that there were 2 separate versions of set the world on fire, what is the difference between the two of them and where could I possibly watch it? ( besides the video section here?)
Thanks!
God Bless 4Always,
Heather :)
1st Reply
Schloss
Posted 25-06-04 - 05:52 AM
I think one of them is regular version and for the second one they used Set The World Unplugged and it was filmed in the same studio...

this is what I remember, but can be mistaken since both versions were performed on Russian TV many many many years ago :)
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 25-06-04 - 11:50 AM
As far as I know there are actually 3 versions of the video Set The World On Fire. 2 of them look exactly the same but there is a difference. Below I have listed the videos:

1) The video we all know and which we have online here at the site. It is based on the 7" Version (album version) of the song.

2) This is the same video but with the Single Version Remix taken from the 95 release of Set The World On Fire making the video a few seconds shorter as the song is a bit faster than the original version.

3) I have a videotape where ZTV shows a musicvideo, which is the 7" Version (album version) of the song, but they are all standing on stage "singing" + Nana Hedin is also there just as she was in the original version of the video. I bet it might have been the low budget video they first made and after he got such huge success with the video, they made a better video which is the one we know today. Any thoughts?

Anyway - that's what I know - anyone know anything else?

/// Morten
webmaster
3rd Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Posted 28-06-04 - 02:10 PM
The Set The World On Fire 1995 was the song which has been released here in the Netherlands as 2nd single ... and the video where Morten is talking about ... I dont know if that one is shorter ...
I was very shocked when I heard the "slower" version which is on the Made In Sweden album!
I love the 95 version :)
(but love the yetin & max mix too :P haha)

greetz
Arjen
4th Reply
Ekaterina
Posted 28-06-04 - 09:05 PM
"the 7" Version (album version) of the song, but they are all standing on stage "singing" + Nana Hedin is also there just as she was in the original version of the video. "
Yes, many years ago I saw it on Russian TV. As far as I remember the video is rather amusing:)
Back to entries

Go to top of page