» Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Olympia! 14th of July
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 01-07-04 - 01:38 PM
http://www.cdon.com/images/static/?id=264137&ctype=image/pjpeg&servicename=nn4it_cdon

there you can see how the Olympia front willbe!
not big but its enough :)

greetings
Arjen
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 01-07-04 - 05:01 PM
It's also on www.e-type.se in a bit bigger format - I will put up the bigger image when I get hold of it which will hopefully be very soon. News will also be up about the new release date later on :)

B.R.

/// Morten
wm
2nd Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 01-07-04 - 08:32 PM
Im listening to the song right now on:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/

=D=D I LIKE IT!!!! =D=D
3rd Reply
mondano
Posted 01-07-04 - 09:54 PM
I gotts say awsome song but kinda stupid. He took camillia and changed the lyrics. I was thinking it would be a totally new song. Still a great song and the lryics are good. He also added a tiny bit a chanting. It would do very well as a single.
4th Reply
mondano
Posted 01-07-04 - 09:56 PM
I gotts say awsome song but kinda stupid. He took camillia and changed the lyrics. I was thinking it would be a totally new song. Still a great song and the lryics are good. He also added a tiny bit a chanting. It would do very well as a single.

Actually i listened to it a couple a times and i love it. Just wish it was a "brand new" song.
5th Reply
Schloss
Posted 01-07-04 - 11:07 PM
yes, someone has chosen the easiest way to make a "new" song :(

now I wonder if there will be any difference between remixes on "Olympic" & "Camilla" singles?
Same music, but different lyrics again?
6th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 02-07-04 - 05:23 PM
00.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/0,2789,499522,00.html
7th Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 02-07-04 - 05:26 PM
00.html" TARGET="_blank">http://wwwb.aftonbladet.se/vss/streaming/tv_fonster/1,5208,m0sp040702oselden2_I_wm250,00.html
8th Reply
Schloss
Posted 07-07-04 - 07:25 AM
The following is what I got today from one my good Swedish friend. Now I see that it was just a matter of time (making a new song based on another one):

"I can understand that you are mad at your euro God E-Type because of the work with his last single "Olympia", many are too here in Sweden. Martin explained it all with the excuse that he got the mission to do a song for the Olympics so late that he didn't have time to do a new song, that is kind of a bad style I think for such a nice mission! Now I can also tell you that he won't come here to Norrkoping on the 9th of July cause there were so few tickets sold here and now he won't come at all"

So now for me personally "Olympia" sounds pretty fine :)
9th Reply
rynchan
Posted 08-07-04 - 08:20 AM
Err...I'd like to listen to it, but I can't seem to find the link...can anyone help me?

It's also kinda irritating in that, I'd like to have the song, but I just paid $25 total to get "LSPL" and have it shipped to my house, and now they're gonna re-release it with just one new track on it? I can't afford to re-buy it ><...or to justify the shipping costs for just a single of it...oh well...

Ryn
10th Reply
rynchan
Posted 08-07-04 - 08:44 AM
Ahh *reads the news section* ^_^ Yay! I shall listen momentarily! But, err, who's the girl on the "Camilla" cover? Just a random model? Or is that Dee? Or is it Jeanette Von der Burg, who sang the vocals on the song? And while I'm here, does she sing the vocals on Olympia too? Or did E-type take care of that himself?

Ryn
Back to entries

Go to top of page