» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  LSPL Female Vocalists
rynchan
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 08-07-04 - 08:36 AM // Updated 08-07-04 - 08:37 AM
Well...doing research and some big time assuming...hehe...

1) Nana Hedin - Eurodance goddess hehe...awesome voice...I'd love to know where she got her start and her rise in the music business...and to have her record one of my songs...oh, sorry...got carried away there lol... Anyway, unequaled voice! (Paradise, Far Up In The Air, Forever More)

2) Jeanette Olsson - Another well-known vocalist, who's done backing vocals for Ace Of Base, among others... Very good voice! (Paradise, Far Up In The Air, Lost And Goodbye)

3) Anna Nordell - New Swedish pop-rock singer who's also worked with Johnny Deluxe as well as E-type . I guess she's kinda similar to Marit Bergman or Meja, or maybe Sofia Loell. Doesn't quite have the full voices of the other singers, but a very nice voice just the same. It's a little lighter, or higher, I guess is the best way I can put it. Official site is http://www.annanordell.com . (The Predator, Dans La Fantasie)

4) Jeanette Von der Burg - Another great voice, but who is she? Reading the credits of both LSPL and Ace Of Base's "Da Capo" CD, seeing that a Jeanette Olsson is listed along with Jeanette Von der Burg, and on the tracks Jeanette Von der Burg sings on, usually there is a producer named Harry Von der Burg...now, using my powers of assumption, I assume that vocalist Jeanette Söderholm (who has sung on other E-type tracks, I think, and did the fantastic backing vocals in Ace Of Base's "Beautiful Life") married producer Harry Von der Burg? Perhaps? lol... Anyone know for sure? (Camilla, The Original You)

5) Therese Löf-Amberg - She has a really good voice too, obviously (or she wouldn't be singing on this record! lol), but I honestly have no idea where she came from! I can't even find any other credits for her besides on "LPSL"! Has she done anything else? A solo project? Other backing vocals? Anyone know? lol (Rain, If Heaven Were To Fall)

While I'm asking for information on these great vocalists, does anyone have any pictures of them? I've seen the Nana Hedin ones on this site, and a few other places, but s he doesn't have too many photos up online (which is I think how she wants it lol)... And of course, Anna Nordell has her own site... But I'd love to put a face with the voice for the other vocalists, if anyone can help!

Thank you for reading! ^_^

Ryn
Back to entries

Go to top of page