Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Your opinions needed...
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 17-11-04 - 08:59 AM
Hey all!

It seems like the forum is pretty dead these days which of course is a bit sad for me to see, but I sure hope that people will start using it again in one way or the other discussing E-type related matters.

That being said I actually want to see if I can get some of you fans to state your opinions about different matters which in the long run will help us all to improve our site even more.

Firstly I want to say that we're currently in the process of making a new design which unfortunately is a bit slow these days because of busy schedules and such but taken that aside we would very much like to know if you - the fans - have any suggestions as to what extra new features we could introduce in connection with the new design? Are there any things missing on this website which you long to see? Christmas time is coming up and we might be able to make your wish come true when we have the new version ready (this will however not happen before Christmas, I'm afraid). State your wishes and we'll take a look at them :)

Secondly I would like to ask you guys about a couple of our current features which aren't that much in use. I'm talking about the following things:

- News comments
- Reviews (both record and concert reviews)
- Chat-room

I would like to know if you still feel the above mentioned features (and perhaps other features) are important features to have here on www.etype.dk seeing as how they aren't used that much as we had hoped for or if you think the features are more or less not needed. I'm just trying to find out whether or not we're developing things which are doomed from the start or if people really find them useful. Please let me know about that!

I hope we can get some more discussions in the forum and also some replies to this thread as it is of great importance to us in the continuous development of this website! Thanx in advance!

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
Back to entries

Go to top of page