» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  L i f e
Calan99
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 19-12-04 - 07:15 AM
Two weeks ago my best friend, my hero and my brother was killed in an automobile accident. Sam was one of the best. Its been very hard these past two weeks for me. And Im sure its gonna be hard in the coming days and months to deal with my loss.
The other day while surfing through a site where you can purchase singles of various artists, I came across a song by E-Type. It was called Life. I thought, umm, what is this? I listened to the small sample and thought ok, I will get it.
I know this sounds silly but.........all of a sudden I cant stop playin' it. OMG this song just blows me away. I know its probably old, has already been forgotten by most....but it means so much to me. And to be honest, the lyrics have shown me that, yeah, I have Life. Although I have lost a very special person, I must go on. You've gotta believe in something allright. And yes, Sam will be forever by my side. THANK YOU E-Type for this song. Thank you. God Bless.
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 23-12-04 - 03:34 PM
:)
2nd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 23-12-04 - 03:42 PM
It's great to hear that you can find comfort in an E-type song in these troubled times for you. I can't say that I know what you're going through since I haven't experienced anything like that, but it still makes me happy to hear that you're blown away by the song and that you thereby can find comfort after your loss.

The song Life is from 2001 and a part of the Euro IV Ever album - I suppose it could be found on some import cd stores on the net, but I'm not sure.

Thank you for your post - it's great to hear such "success stories" if we can call them that :)

Take care!

/// Morten
webmaster
3rd Reply
rynchan
Posted 28-12-04 - 12:35 AM
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother. *hugs*

If you're interested in purchasing the "Euro IV Ever" CD that "Life" appears on, your best bet is http://www.skivhugget.com , a Swedish online CD store that ships quickly worldwide with very reasonable rates and prices, and carries a great selection.

*hugs*
Ryn
4th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 28-12-04 - 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss, my prayers go out to you also. Life is a very awesome song to find comfort in, I know that I do :)
If you want, there is a safe online store that I have been buying from for 3 years and it is very well priced and the time it takes to receive your albums ( s) is anywhere from 4 days to a week. The website is
www.confidencemailorder.com
God Bless 4Always,
Heather :)
Back to entries

Go to top of page