Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Eagle logo returns?!
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 04-01-05 - 08:06 PM
Hello people!

Yeah ... finally I have seen the beautiful new covers of the new single! Damned looking great!

And what do I see?!
DO I SEE IT GOOD?! Yeah the EAGLE LOGO RETURNS!
Damned I am missing the E-Type logo of the begin
period of E-Type so damned much!
I loved this beautiful Eagle Logo ... ...

For everyone who thinks: WHERE IS THIS SILLY PERSON TALKING ABOUT?!
It's about the E between 2 wings ...
You can find it at the back of the first singles like
This Is The Way, Russian Lullaby and at the album Made In Sweden!

At some cds you can find it back but in different form ...
but now ... the eagle flies again! YEAH!

Some other people who were thinking the same?!

By the way ... I LOVE THE COVER OF THE NEW SINGLE!!! Both sides :P
1st Reply
Schloss
Posted 04-01-05 - 08:43 PM
The design of the sleeve seems to me pretty cool!
I would be very upset to have the 4th single looking like Paradise/Olympia/Camilla covers which were made in one style. I was waiting for something different. And voila - we got it! :)))
But all the same - I'm still sure that it was a silly idea to release 2 songs that (almost) have no difference from the album versions.

And about the logo ("E" between wings). It's a bit sad that E-type designers didn't keep it through the years... They could modify it somehow, but imho they should have kept it, like for example "Masterboy" did it, who have their own logo placed onto ALL their releases from the very beginning till nowadays :)
2nd Reply
Idun
Posted 10-01-05 - 08:00 PM
I might be silly, but I see the "malething" between the wings...
I compared it with the painting " Vitruvian" by Leonardo da Vinci, and if you turn the "malething" around it´s actually a copy of the painted one...
You see what you want to see...
3rd Reply
STARLIGHT
Posted 11-01-05 - 11:51 AM

I just love those wings !!
I can't see any E there but it doesn't mather ?

And maybe because I just love fire too :), those colours are just great !

(some "just" day, I think .. :) )

Nice day to all of You !!

4th Reply
Flasher T
Posted 12-01-05 - 10:04 AM
They *need* to make a T-shirt out of those logos. The wings and the eagle.

Anyone remember the old official site, where they sold merchandise, including the Heraldic Logo pendant? (if anyone has one to sell, contact me and name your price.) The wings would work awesome done the same way, like a very rough cast.
5th Reply
Idun
Posted 12-01-05 - 10:21 AM
A great idea to sell t-shirts and other products related to E-type!!!
6th Reply
Schloss
Posted 12-01-05 - 10:51 AM
Yep, the idea is really great. I remember that on fanglobe.com they used to sell 3 items with E-type logo: belt, t-shirt and some kind of silver-like locket on the chain :) Those were good times for all E-type fans. And nowadays the E-type crew cannot even find money to make NORMAL maxi-singles as all artists in all countries usually do. Even Alcazar and Bodies Without Organs (who are being from the same country with E-type) have much more greater stuff for fans to collect :(
With our uncle Martin it all became way too boring. That is really sad.
Correct me if I'm mistaken.
7th Reply
STARLIGHT
Posted 12-01-05 - 11:26 AM

Maybe if we just wish harder, we may have those things back ?

Sometimes wishes come true if you hope enough :)
8th Reply
Idun
Posted 12-01-05 - 11:35 AM
Wishes? I think action is the right word.
Who is responsible for promotion for E-type?
9th Reply
Schloss
Posted 12-01-05 - 05:38 PM // Updated 12-01-05 - 05:49 PM
The responsible guy's name is Erik Stenhammar (as written in the LPSL sleeve) and here are some contact details which can be found at http://www.creativesthlm.se/

Erik Stenhammar:
070-445 97 00
erik@creativesthlm.se
:)
But I guess we also need to make Stockholm Records to make their excuses to all E-type fans for this latest _something_ titled "The Predator single" which in my opinion is a pure mockery at all people who like E-type's music.
Can someone please explain me WHAT FOR did they release it???? I'm asking You, because it's useless to send them your requests - it's always no reply in return from them.

You know, I just found some lines written by E-type in LPSL sleeve and they're the following:
"...and thanks to Stockholm Records and Universal Music Publishing who let me record whatever I wish...".
So here is another question - was this brilliant idea to release those _a_l_r_e_a_d_y__h_e_a_r_d_ tracks from The Predator his, too?

Mr. Martin Eriksson, someone says that from time to time you read different forums decidated to you, can you please answer to my question - why should we buy your lates single? To get a new carton cover? :)

But speaking honestly I know the real reason of releasing The Predator. It was made in order not to let people to start to forget about you. I thought you respect us. I guess I was totally wrong...

Still respecting you,
Alexey
10th Reply
iede
Posted 13-01-05 - 08:43 AM
I am agree with Schloss absolutely. Singles from LPSL (except Paradise) are the worth ones that have ever been released since MIS. I didn't like extended versions of Olympia and Camilla at all. Even Es Ist Nie Vorbei (Extended Mix) was better! I expected last singles would contain some original remixes. Instead we can hear only album versions of tracks on TP/FUITA.Tere is no EVEN BAD extended version there. So one question emerges to me time and again - does E-TYPE care about his fans releasing such "pure mockery at all people who like his music"?
Back to entries

Go to top of page