» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Muahahahaa!
MarieJ
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 27-09-05 - 04:54 AM
I have some cool news, figured I had to share it :)

I'm an adult figure skater, and will be competing in the Canadian Adult Championships next spring...

... and tonight, my coached approved my idea to use E-Type music for my program!!!!!! I am *SO* excited, I bet no one (well, in this country at the very least) has ever skated to E-Type.

All I know for sure is that we're starting it off with the first 45 seconds of Olympia, and will have some of the insrumental parts from Campione and Life in it.. and that my coach likes the instrumental from "The Predator" as my SLOW PART. Muahahaha!

I'm a speed demon, I LOVE that he considers this to be a slow part. No Ballet for me!
1st Reply
Ekaterina
Posted 27-09-05 - 05:09 PM
At the football matches (in Moscow) between the first and second time usually plays Olympia:)))
2nd Reply
MarieJ
Posted 28-09-05 - 02:17 PM
Nice! I looooove Olympia.

Well, the program is cut, and sounds really great! The choices were a little different that we originally figured on, just to get it to work.

The funny thing is, all the songs we chose are kinda funny to relate to skating / getting back to skating. :) I didn't plan it that way, I just went for the ones that had great instrumental pieces, and then noticed it when I was telling my bf about what cuts I'd ended up using.

Here's the order:

"Olympia" - Obvious sports theme

"Paradise" (Beginning of extended version, from CD single) - the song has lines like "I can feel that my time is now!" (http://etype.dk/lyrics.asp?page=lyric&lid=58 - Most of the lyrics sort of apply to my thoughts on the whole matter)

"Fall from the Sky"- This one is particularly funny, as my coach was JUST making fun of the way I jump on Monday, commenting about "dropping out of the sky".

"Life" - Reminds me a lot of recovering from my car accident. "You've gotta believe in something, alright", etc

"Far up in the Air" - Here's hoping I'll be far up in the air!
Back to entries

Go to top of page