» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  Hello everybody who is reading
Natka
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 15-11-05 - 01:41 AM
Hey what's up.You know I'm kind of confuse right now, maybe because I always tried to find something about E-TYPE and I couldn't. I am sorry if in my letter u can fined some none scence I just so hipe right now. And i want to know everything about him, so now I don't know where to begin. O.K. if you can answer me if not I won't be mad; is he single or not? And can u tell me ok my dream to see him in person, what do u think will my dream come true or not? But I live so far, I live in New York city, maybe somethink like in 2 years I will go to Europe, and for me it could be the best journey in my lifeif I'd see him.O.K. I have to go now I will wait for your answer to me.
P.S.: Original I am from Russia, that's how I know E-TYPE.
BYE, BYE LOVE YOU ALL.
1st Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 18-11-05 - 11:00 AM
Hello there!

First of all, welcome to the messageboard. It's always nice to see new faces here :)

As for your questions I can try and answer them the best I can. Regarding your question about him being single or not as far as I know he still is single but then again we don't get to know a whole lot about his personal life, so that might have changed in secret. Who knows :)

I hope that one day your dream of seeing E-type in person will come true. I guess the best way you can realize that dream is to go to Sweden when E-type is on tour so you might be able to go to a concert with him. That's the best way. I know it's expensive to go from New York City to Sweden, but if you save up money from now on until the time E-type goes on tour again, there might be a good possibility that you can see him live. At least on stage.

So to sum it all up - it's of course up to you if your dream will come true or not, but if you aim to achieve your goal, you will reach it eventually. Just keep the faith.

Hope this was answer enough for you. Don't hesitate to write again should you have other questions.

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster of this website
2nd Reply
Erika
Posted 23-11-05 - 07:09 AM
2 Natka: if some day you go to Russia to see your friends and your family on your way back you can go to Sweden too, it will be much cheaper
Back to entries

Go to top of page