» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  E-Type In U.S
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 11-04-06 - 09:46 PM
Glad to hear E-Type's record company (stockholm records) are finally releaseing an album in the U.S, does this include Canada as well? (Euro IV Ever in North American). Hopefully this will be continued with his upcoming album.

Will his music still be considered an import?, becuase at HMV, here in Canada, I can already get all his albums except The Explorer, but they cost about $40 while a normal CD costs about $18.
1st Reply
Flasher T
Posted 12-04-06 - 09:40 PM
Since the CD is (presumably) printed in the US, it's not an import, and because of NAFTA shouldn't be considered as such in Canada...
2nd Reply
Schloss
Posted 15-04-06 - 11:19 AM
$40?
But why didn't you use european online stores? You could get all E-Type CDs way much cheaper.

This new & first US release costs only $16 on Ebay now :) BTW do you have it already? How does it look like? I mean inside (sleeve, CD and other artwork). Scans or pictures would be appreciated. Thanx in advance! :)
3rd Reply
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Posted 17-04-06 - 04:29 PM
Schloss: The sleeve itself doesn't contain any really interesting artwork. You see the front cover on this website and on others as well. The other pages of the sleeve all contain lyrics to the various songs on the album with some faded out artwork. The last page also contain an image of an E-type concert where as flaming pyro lights up the stage a bit. The back of the sleeve itself has a zoomed image of the Marshall speaker (like on the original E4E-cover) with the tracklisting in the right side. The back cover has the background image from the page of E4E containing lyrics and information from songs 9-13. Along with the logo it also contains the tracklisting, barcode, distribution information and the US website URL.
The CD is a lot similar to E4E - only with information about the US distribution information and record company logos and such. :)

I haven't scanned them yet as I don't have a scanner, but if you want me to scan them, I can see what I can do about that - may take a few days though.

/// Morten
4th Reply
MarieJ
Posted 18-04-06 - 03:21 PM
Oh, not paying import fees at north american music stores will be great! I pay FAR too much for music, ugh!

Any chance that, because they're releasing in the USA, that there will be a push to get some radio play? Maybe a concert or two?
Back to entries

Go to top of page