Message Board
  » Board rules
  » Enter board

Guestbook
  » View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  What's everyone listening too?
mondano
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 18-10-06 - 03:37 AM
Hey everybody it's been a long time with no action at all. At least danceartistinfo.com has reported that E-Type has started writing/producing his new ablum which will keep him busy this fall/winter. I expect that means we can anticipate an album in spring or possibly next fall.

So with the silence around E-Type what is everyone listening to these days?? Dance music has really hit a low over here in Canada IMO. Even been getting into Justin Timberlake's new album and Michael Buble. Dance music is really hurting these days, I presume it's gonna stay that way until E-Type and Sash! finally release new material.

Have found aa couple of gems as of late though:

Snow Patrol's new album "Eyes Open" is an amazing album. Fast becoming one of favrtie groups. Great mix of pop hits and faster energtic rock songs.

As expected Evanesance's new album "The Open Door" is awsome. With this being there 5th album I think they finally found a more maturestyle that works.

James Blunt's album "The Bedlum Sessions", although old material now, is inspiring. The thing I love about James Blunt is that the songs that arn't avalible for purchase are some of his best work. With songs like "Here We Go Again", "Where Is My Mind", "Fall At Your Feet," and "Give Me Life" he sets up a 2nd album perfectly.

Anyone else have any good music that they would recommened??
1st Reply
mondano
Posted 24-10-06 - 01:07 AM
Well I guess I spoke to soon... just as I thought dance music was dead, I find out about "Basshunter." Since this music is from Sweden and sung in mostly all Swedish, I'm guessing you guys in Europe have heard this before. The album is called "LOL <(^^,)>," is very upbeat eurodance/trance. But unlike most eurodance, this music is very mature (to use eurodancehits explanation). I don't understand any of it but I love every song. Give it a listen if you haven't already.

Basshunter "LOL <(^^,)>"
01. Vi Sitter I Ventrilo Och Spelar DotA / We Are Sitting With Ventrilo And Playing DotA
02. Boten Anna / IRC Bot Anna (Radio Edit)
03. Strand Tylösand / Tylösand Beach (6)
04. Sverige / Sweden (4)
05. Hallå Där / Hello There (3)
06. Mellan Oss Två / Between Two Of Us (2)
07. Var Är Jag / Where Am I (8)
08. Utan Stjärnorna / Without The Stars (9)
09. Festfolk 2006 / Party People 2006 (Remix) (5)
10. Patrik Och Lillen - Vifta Med Händerna / Patrik And Lillen - Wave Your Hands(Basshunter Remix)
11. Professional Party People (7)
12. Im Your Bass Creator (10)
2nd Reply
BlackBear
Posted 02-11-06 - 01:27 PM
Hehe.. I'm stuck on the summerhits and oldies atm.. :)

My top 5 playlist last month:

Die Frauenärzte - My Humps (Club Mix)
Rob Mayth - Barbie Girl '06
Lacuna - Celebrate The Summer 2006 (Rob Mayth Rmx)
Redcode - Lovetoy
C-Bool - House Baby (Mr. Bronkz rmx)
3rd Reply
Yhanncarlo
Posted 12-11-06 - 08:08 PM
Im listening to Basshunters album...
Back to entries

Go to top of page