Back to entries
Author Subject:  Purpose of this developer blog
NetRoam
Webmaster
Administrator

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 27-08-07 - 03:02 PM
Hello everyone!

As you can see, we have added a new section to our forum called "Development (new version)". The idea behind this new section is to make a forum, where both Stingbat and I can inform you all about the new version of EDK that is currently in development. This will be done here in the "Developer Blog" of the new forum section.

We have also added a forum called "Requests" where you - the users - can request stuff, you would like to see on the new version of the website. We will then take these suggestions or requests into consideration and decide upon that. So don't hesitate to bring out your suggestions for improvements.

We will try to keep you up-to-date with the development of the new site, so you're able to follow our work a bit instead of just waiting patiently for a brand new site to unfold. There will, however, not be screenshots involved as we would like to have just a little bit of secrecy. Besides - the surprise effect will be larger if you don't know the design before-hand.

I hope, you will see this new section as a good initiative, as I feel it would be great for the fans to be able to watch the development of a website rather than being left out in the dark.

So start requesting, folks! :)

All the best,

/// Morten
webmaster
Back to entries

Go to top of page