» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  FAN
bubsy_fr
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 30-11-07 - 01:54 PM
Hello, already sorry for the faults. I would like to know why E-Type does not come any more to Europe. I am French and I am fan but I am obliged to listen only by CD, I cannot see them in concert. I know that it there with full with French as me who are frustrated not to be able to go to applaud their favourites group!!! Me, I you boards known by Dance-Machine in Paris, and since I am FAN!!! Have a small thought for your French, German fans and other please!!! You are loved!!! Continue like that!!! You are brilliant!!!

Bonjour, déjà désolé pour les fautes. Je voudrais savoir pourquoi E-Type ne vient plus en Europe. Je suis Français et je suis fan mais je suis obligé d’écouter seulement par CD, je ne peux pas les voir en concert. Je sais qu’il y à pleins de Français comme moi qui sont frustrés de ne pas pouvoir aller applaudir leur groupe favoris !!! Moi, je vous ais connus par Dance-Machine à Paris, et depuis je suis FAN !!! Ayez une petite pensée pour vos fans français, allemands et autres please !!! On vous aime !!! Continuez comme çà !!! Vous êtes géniaux !!!
1st Reply
A.T.L.
Banned: 1 time(s)

Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 03-12-07 - 03:47 PM
Hello Fan
YOu have to know that I am working on that a bit...
I contacted some people about it, only thing I can say that it's like this:
They are looking for releases if it will be possible ...
But we will see what future brings :)
Can guarantee you that releases in some countries AROUND France will come for sure!!!
Back to entries

Go to top of page