» View guestbook
  » Sign guestbook

Interactive  [Message Board]
Back to entries
Author Subject:  fan
lanasvit1
Profile Visit homepage Posts
Posted 10-05-08 - 03:49 PM
i have been a fan of E-type since 1994 and i am happy to be here.:-)
1st Reply
mondano
Posted 25-05-08 - 09:17 PM
Hey Ianavit1

I've been a fan of e-type's since I first randomly downloaded "I Just Wanna Be With You" around 1995 or so. I had no idea who E-Type was but I fell in love with the electronic voice and the words to that song. Than I forgot about E-Type and a few years later friend made me a CD with "Angels Crying" and "Here I Go Again" on it and I had to get all is music from that point onwards. Really opened my eyes to the whole genre on euro and trance in europe.
2nd Reply
lanasvit1
Posted 03-06-08 - 06:47 PM
Hi,Mondano.Thanks for your reply.I haven't been here for some time,but nothing had changed.It is a pity,but it seems to me that we are two people who are still interested in this forum.Do you have some new information about E-TYPE,because i can't find it anywhere.All sites i know keep silence.
3rd Reply
mondano
Posted 05-06-08 - 06:41 AM
No unfortunetly there is no news that I know of. This seems to be the pattern with E-Type......make an album release 1 or 2 singles and disappear for 3 years. He and his record company (i think he's on his own label now) have no idea what marketing is or at least no interest to do so out of Sweden. I actually heard "Life" here on the Radio 2 days ago in Toronto, Canada, which was 1 of 2 of his songs to make in into Canada, the other being "Here I Go Again." He even preformed 3 songs in Toronto live in 2005 (i think) and they were the 3 above but no new songs at the time. He seems to be getting more and more out of the music scene, as i'm surprised he even made another album. His website states that he working on his new home so I guess that's the end from this album and we'll have to wait 3 years for maybe (he's in his forty's now) another album.
4th Reply
lanasvit1
Posted 05-06-08 - 06:34 PM
E-TYPE visited Ukraine in the end of 90th,but i didn't manage to attend his concert.What about you?Have you ever listened to his live performance,because you mentioned 2 005 if i am not wrong.
5th Reply
mondano
Posted 07-06-08 - 04:51 AM
Ya you are correct. I think it was 2005 that E-Type came to Toronto Canada for a live performance. The dance radio station in Toronto (There's only 1 in Canada) z103.5 has a concert every summer and invites popular artists (here) at the time. "Life" was a big hit on the radio so he actually came to Toronto and played 3 songs live. Other dance artist's that have played at the Summer Rush's (as they're called include:
-J.K
-Stevie B
-Sash!
-Waldo's People
-Ian Van Dahl
-Groove Coverage
-Elissa

There are more but alot of Freestyle and rap artists come as well as it is a Top 40 station as well as dance.
6th Reply
AquariaGirl12
Posted 29-06-08 - 03:23 AM
so nice to see fans :)
i have been a fan since i was 13 and im now 19
still love martin's music :)
im hoping for a trip to canada so i can visit our northern neighbors :)
viva e-type!
Back to entries

Go to top of page